Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Meteorite Collision 

This is a discussion on Meteorite Collision  within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JHdYBet_4Q...
Page: 1

wako0

Default Meteorite Collision 

Banned Senior Member

I would assume something that large would leave a much larger mark...... but was cool anyways

that isnt a meteorite, thats the deathstar!!!

Banned Senior Member

nah, the Earth after the collosion looks like the Death star, even has the large hole ^_^

Omg this can really happen?
    :unsure:

Banned

lol, this is completely fake a asteroid of that size made of iron or stony-iron would not make the earth like this, that asteroid was about the size of pluto

pluto is about 1/3 the size of earth, if it were to strike earth, there would be a new asteroid belt between venus and mars. something that big would leave a major asteroid left over from our planet.

the odds of that actually happening are slim, the biggest asteroid in our solar system is ceres which is about 750 miles around. and that cant hit us because of its gravitation pull of jupiter and the sun, so anyway yes this could happen but not in our lifetime. the odds of a asteroid that size coming into our solar system and destroying us is about once every 100 million years.
    and im sure astronomers would tell us we were all going to die even before it hit us : D

wako0

why would they tell us? so it all becomes a chaos? i for one would go out and kill ppl and break shit if i knew lol

this is a simulation i also tot this big would make the earth dissapear fo sho!

its still cool

TunaFishyMe

I bet china will be spared

this is what happens when god hits the reset button.

Banned Senior Member

He got xp'd to towers and accidently pressed OK and thats what happens, when he gets a 30 stone we just get some massive hurricane/Tsunami somewhere

Banned

phantom oh no! just found out we have a huge meteor headed for your house

wako0

Originally posted by phantomlink
    He got xp'd to towers and accidently pressed OK and thats what happens, when he gets a 30 stone we just get some massive hurricane/Tsunami somewhere
    u need help :unsure:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

they monkeys at the end made it worthy

nice to meet u guys ~.~

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by undefined
    phantom oh no! just found out we have a huge meteor headed for your house
    Sweet, let it drop a few months from now, I wont be living there

Phosgene

Originally posted by undefined
    lol, this is completely fake a asteroid of that size made of iron or stony-iron would not make the earth like this, that asteroid was about the size of pluto *

pluto is about 1/3 the size of earth, if it were to strike earth, there would be a new asteroid belt between venus and mars. something that big would leave a major asteroid left over from our planet. *

the odds of that actually happening are slim, the biggest asteroid in our solar system is ceres which is about 750 miles around. and that cant hit us because of its gravitation pull of jupiter and the sun, so anyway yes this could happen but not in our lifetime. the odds of a asteroid that size coming into our solar system and destroying us is about once every 100 million years. *
    and im sure astronomers would tell us we were all going to die even before it hit us : D
    some things are totally crap and some things are right in ur post .

first of all , the chance of this happening is slim to none .
    this "meteor" or whatever u wanna call it is about 14 of the size of our earth .
    thats about hmm 3,000 hundred kilometers(1,900~ miles)of Radius x 2(dunno the exact word in english...Radius x 2) .
    the reaction after the hitting is totally crap , this thing cannot happened .

now we are talking IF that thing would hit earth , which is almost imposible .
    first of all , astroids in this size are VERY rare , they exist only in the back astroids belt behind Pluto(which is 1/6 or 1/5.5 of earth , its 2,500~ KM radius x 2 (1,700 miles ~~) and earth is aprox 12,500 KM (8,200~ miles) ) .

now if it WOULD break that belt and head towards earth , it will be pulled by Jupiter and crash into it or pulled by the Sun and become a sattilite and circle it , simple as that .

so i would say the chance for that thing to happen in the next 1 bilion years is none .

as for the movie , is cool as a stupid thing to laugh at ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast