Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Michael Jacksons death and his popularity now

This is a discussion on Michael Jacksons death and his popularity now within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; What do you think of all those people rushing youtube, music shops and whatnot because Michael Jackson died? Not to ...
Page: 1

What do you think of all those people rushing youtube, music shops and whatnot because Michael Jackson died?
    Not to mention the hypocritical celebrities, who never talked about him while he was in front of the judge and now they say "I used to grow up with his music, he was my idol etc"

I feel offended, I used to listen to his music since very long time and yes, even through the times when he was accused of sexually abusing children.

Just open a song of him on youtube and scroll down to comments.

Keep it quiet, since the last topic was closed just because flaming.

Bowtie4Life

Its just to pay respects. Remember when he was accused of all the child molesting or whatever, everyone hurried to burn him and judge him, even though they were just accusations. Now thats he gone, the media is all over his nuts, thats all ive seen in the gossip magazines an still see on like the news and shit. If he in fact was convicted of w/e he was charged with, then I think it would be a totally different story, but personal issues aside, his "goods" outweigh his faults.

Id just let it go, the world is full of this.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Why does it matter what other people do/think about them? Everyone just like to follow trends to be popular. Look at 90% of youtube videos, there's at least 2394823984 people saying "did he/she die"

Arthurios

like you said, other people do it. Not me so i dont care, to be honest i listen the song when i see it on television but thats it actually

I wouldn't really care about the other people when the following didn't happen.

Today a girl in my school was playing with my mobile phone and suddenly she saw Michael Jackson - Billie Jean and said something like: "Now that he's dead, everyone listens to his music *tzz*" I was like"wtf was that."

And KungPaoChicken, I guess you are right with the statement about following trends, but this is just bullshit. Local radiostations send like 24/7 Jacko music now. Life seems the be just a lie.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

billy mays is more popular than michael jackson after death........srsly....

theyre making a billy mays movie apparently lol!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

theyre making a billy mays movie apparently lol![/b]
    If that's true I'd go see that opening night lol.

theyre making a billy mays movie apparently lol![/b]
    Who is billy mays? When it comes to international popularity, I'm sure MJ "wins".

But keep on topic please or make a billy mays topic.

well, regardless when some1 dies, do you honestly think any1 is going to be like

yeah, i always thort michael was a douche, and when he touched up some kid, i knew it...
    its just not gonna happen, when some1 dies, its a sad time, and you look at the best moments in there life, to remember them by...

the guy single handedly brought in a new style of music, dress and dance, all in a short space of time, and there's no way to overlook that for his mistakes he 'made'. i mean it wasnt even proven that he was actually doing all that shit.

and alligator, u talk as if your michaels only true fan. he sold out 50 fucking concert dates, and had people following whatever he did, in ore of his greatness.

the fact that he didnt get shot by a radical black guy, is just testiment to his popularity

ZumieZ

im just waiting for him to comeback at his funeral and do thriller

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Felt like I had to post it again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU

ZumieZ

Felt like I had to post it again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU[/b]
    true, i was always his fan and never believed this shit
    king will never be dethroned

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

well, regardless when some1 dies, do you honestly think any1 is going to be like

yeah, i always thort michael was a douche, and when he touched up some kid, i knew it...
    its just not gonna happen, when some1 dies, its a sad time, and you look at the best moments in there life, to remember them by...[/b]

Fast! Your first thought on Saddam Hussein and Adolf Hitler.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

yeah, i always thort michael was a douche, and when he touched up some kid, i knew it...[/b]
    you knew what exactly?.....
    -_-

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Fast! Your first thought on Saddam Hussein and Adolf Hitler.[/b]
    "I need a cool mustache"

MJ is going out with style bitches!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast