michigan gets denied

This is a discussion on michigan gets denied within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; rofl they got owned by the BCS computers, they picked the gators over the big blue to be #2. LOL ...
Page: 1

Nigglet

Default michigan gets denied

rofl they got owned by the BCS computers, they picked the gators over the big blue to be #2. LOL good thing didnt want to see that rematch anyways, let someone else get a chance at ohio

good luck gators B)

Bafert

-.-!!!!!

ur a complete idiot im sry

michigan got jipped they desereve that game flordia does not

the lsot to auburn whos ranked number 10 by 10

whod michigan lsoe to the only tam thats higher ranked ohio state by 3 points YES 3 POINTS

its such bs

every1 wants to see the remtach its number 1 team vs number 2 team and we all know michigan > flordia

i dont even wana watch the game now flordia sucks and is guna be blown out like usc did to oklahoma state few yrs back

its guna be boring the rose bowl and bcs championship games are both guna be blow outs......

the_stiffmeister

for real dude.. BCS championship is supposed to be the 2 BEST TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY!!!! not the 2 best conference champs. conference championships shouldnt matter considering the #1 team in the nation won Michigans conference. The Big Blue got fucking jipped and its gay and everyone (especially FSU fans) know that UM got jipped...

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

i hate florida anyway but hey this year im goin to the orange bowl haha wake forest is gonna win that

o and next year im expecting my main team, Duke, to go to the national championship in football :wub:

When it comes down to it.. I just believe they dont want 2 Big Ten teams in the national championship.. this way you have Big Ten and .. What's florida? SEC, ACC? Or whatever.. Draws a larger crowd in their eyes.. And when they are looking for the $$ they take that into count.

ShizN1c

I dont know about all of you, but my home team is gonna take the cake next year

Alabama will Rule like they usally do.

Hells Kitchen

BIG BLUE SUCKS :wub:...

wtf nobody wants to see a rematch except for stupid michigan fans, if everyone ranted a rematch then blue would of been there nimrod. Computer and media/coach pool feels they shouldnt be there so therefore they are not, get over it and who would want to see michigan get owned twice ? no me

p.s you guys had your chance and you blew it hard now someone else should get there turn, doesnt really matter tho because no one will be able to beat ohio.

the_stiffmeister

sry dawg im a FSU fan..

and bama suxx, along with j.p. wilson

ShizN1c

Originally posted by the_stiffmeister
    sry dawg im a FSU fan..

and bama suxx, along with j.p. wilson
    he dont suck me may not be super good like some other guys, but u gotta remember he is still young, so take that!!! :wub:

Bafert

Originally posted by Hells Kitchen
    BIG BLUE SUCKS *:wub:...

wtf nobody wants to see a rematch except for stupid michigan fans, if everyone ranted a rematch then blue would of been there nimrod. Computer and media/coach pool feels they shouldnt be there so therefore they are not, get over it and who would want to see michigan get owned twice ? no me *

p.s you guys had your chance and you blew it hard now someone else should get there turn, doesnt really matter tho because no one will be able to beat ohio.
    idk what ur definition of owned is

but i surly hope its not 3 points -.-

only reason michigan lost is cuz lil ole troy smith cant take a tackle so they call roughing the passer what is the kid 5 grow up its a fuking tackle

Banned

:wub: baf3rt

Strong Side

LoL h43r: