Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Michigan >>>> Ohio State

This is a discussion on Michigan >>>> Ohio State within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ty for losing BLUE, now gogo norte dame...
Page: 3

Hells Kitchen

ty for losing BLUE, now gogo norte dame

FatChicK

Originally posted by Bafert
    ye but games over o well imo michigan did a good job down by 2 tds at times pft got it to 3 pts at the end michigan always a winner with me

like i said next yr HART FOR HEISMAN

hopefully we get are rematch *

COME ON LOST FLORDIA USC AND NOTRE DAME U DONT NEEDA WIN LET US HAVE OUR REMATCH HOES

:wub: *:wub:
    You forgot Arkansas

Banned

Originally posted by Bafert

like i said next yr HART FOR HEISMAN

:wub: *:wub:
    Usc has quite a few player that will probably get heisman next year.
    John David Booty
    Dwayne Jarret(If he stays)
    Steve Smith

exactly wat needs to happen in order for michigan to be a good canidate for rematch with hohi i think it justg a mter of vote if notra fdame right witn

Banned

Originally posted by Private
    exactly wat needs to happen in order for michigan to be a good canidate for rematch with hohi i think it justg a mter of vote if notra fdame right witn
    Michigan shouldnt get a rematch >.< Its like that ohio vs michigan game was useless, Michigan win or lose, they still get a shot at the rose bowl? -_-
    Usc vs Ohio state would be good. Or Notre Dame vs Ohio state(I doubt theyll beat them since they lost to michigan)

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Duke>>>All : :wub:

i can honestly say i have never seen a duke football team play a game.. are they even Division 1 xD

Cocaine

Originally posted by Majix
    i can honestly say i have never seen a duke football team play a game.. are they even Division 1 xD
    I had a friend once invite me to go to a Duke football game. Sadly I had to decline because I had other plans but he brought back some pictures. There was probly about 50-100 people there.

i heard alot of people saying that notre dame would not happen due to the fact that michigan smashed the shit outta them thus michigan would be a better canidate

iunno i only watch college football i dont really follow how it works and shit cuz i think the whole voting process and all that is retarded

lilflawless

the_box

Why should michigan get a rematch? thats ridiculous... they got their shot and they lost, plain and simple.

The SEC is by far the best conference, so if Florida is beats FSU and Arkansas they should def. play in the big game. Florida's only loss was too a top 5 team at the time and Florida lost b/c of bullshit calls at the end... they ruled Leak's pass a fumble when it was CLEARLY and forward pass...

Now if Arkansas beats Florida I think they should get a shot at Ohio State.

USC and Notre Dame are wayyyy over-rated. Throw those guys in the SEC and see if they'd come out with 1 loss.... I highly doubt it.

USC lost to Oregon (unranked)... Notre Dame got smashed by Michigan (who lost to Ohio State, making them slightly ineligible)... Florida lost to Auburn (Very close game, + Florida out-played Auburn... some crappy calls at important times lost Florida the game).

Taking that into consideration the Rose Bowl teams should be obvious... of course I am assuming there are no more losses until then.

so wait u think florida should go because there only loss was to a top 5 team EVEN tho michigans only loss was to THE TOP TEAM

fuck nut ur a genious

Banned

Originally posted by the_box
    Why should michigan get a rematch? thats ridiculous... they got their shot and they lost, plain and simple.

The SEC is by far the best conference, so if Florida is beats FSU and Arkansas they should def. play in the big game. Florida's only loss was too a top 5 team at the time and Florida lost b/c of bullshit calls at the end... they ruled Leak's pass a fumble when it was CLEARLY and forward pass...

Now if Arkansas beats Florida I think they should get a shot at Ohio State. *

USC and Notre Dame are wayyyy over-rated. Throw those guys in the SEC and see if they'd come out with 1 loss.... I highly doubt it.

USC lost to Oregon (unranked)... Notre Dame got smashed by Michigan (who lost to Ohio State, making them slightly ineligible)... Florida lost to Auburn (Very close game, + Florida out-played Auburn... some crappy calls at important times lost Florida the game). *

Taking that into consideration the Rose Bowl teams should be obvious... of course I am assuming there are no more losses until then.
    only teams that are ganna get a shot at Ohio State is Michigan or USC, Dont get your hopes up on florida. Btw dude at that time florida lost to Auburn which was RANK 11 and it wasnt really a close game, they lost by 10... a 2 possession game. Yes USC lost to an unranked team but they had good performance losing by only 2 points, performance is one of the most important thing to rankings.

And your saying if Florida beats FSU then theyll def. should get a shot at the rose bowl? lol... FSU is a unranked team Record of 6-5.. Even if they beat FSU their Ranking points wont boost up much. USC is Faceing a RANK 6 team then they face UCLA whos record is Also 6-5, And that puts your Floridas out of the Rose bowl :lol: . So USC vs ND overatted huh? Your Florida and Michigan are hopeing alot for ND to win, and you call that over rated -_-
    Another thing, SEC is not the best Conf. Pac-10 or Big Ten is.

dont get into the arguement when you know little about these rankings, look the ALL the top 5 teams before you argue and stop defending Florida, they wont make it.
    Ohio state vs Michigan or Ohio State vs USC

the_box

Originally posted by jap190+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jap190)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_box

USC lost to Oregon (unranked)... Notre Dame got smashed by Michigan (who lost to Ohio State, making them slightly ineligible)... Florida lost to Auburn (Very close game, + Florida out-played Auburn... some crappy calls at important times lost Florida the game). *

only teams that are ganna get a shot at Ohio State is Michigan or USC, Dont get your hopes up on florida. Btw dude at that time florida lost to Auburn which was RANK 11 and it wasnt really a close game, they lost by 10... a 2 possession game. Yes USC lost to an unranked team but they had good performance losing by only 2 points, performance is one of the most important thing to rankings.

And your saying if Florida beats FSU then theyll def. should get a shot at the rose bowl? lol... FSU is a unranked team Record of 6-5.. Even if they beat FSU their Ranking points wont boost up much. USC is Faceing a RANK 6 team then they face UCLA whos record is Also 6-5, And that puts your Floridas out of the Rose bowl :lol: . So USC vs ND overatted huh? Your Florida and Michigan are hopeing alot for ND to win, and you call that over rated -_-

dont get into the arguement when you know little about these rankings, look the ALL the top 5 teams before you argue and stop defending Florida, they wont make it.
    Ohio state vs Michigan or Ohio State vs USC [/b]
    You are a fucking idiot... all u look at is the final score but if u actually watched the games u would see where the true talent is. And please don't start with me about not knowing enough about this subject. I am a 2nd year student at university of florida grad school, currently working towards a masters in communications, specialized towards sports and analysis. Don't come at me like you are some bad-ass when we all know you are really a 52 year old civil servant, living from paycheck to paycheck, who plays online games to pass time and forget about all his problems.

Banned

Originally posted by the_box+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_box)</div>
    Originally posted by jap190@
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_box

Ohio state vs Michigan or Ohio State vs USC
    You are a fucking idiot... all u look at is the final score but if u actually watched the games u would see where the true talent is. And please don't start with me about not knowing enough about this subject. I am a 2nd year student at university of florida grad school, currently working towards a masters in communications, specialized towards sports and analysis. Don't come at me like you are some bad-ass when we all know you are really a 52 year old civil servant, living from paycheck to paycheck, who plays online games to pass time and forget about all his problems.[/b]
    ok dewd, i dont really care about your personal info. and your opinions about me. Back on topic:
    its not just me looking at the final score idiot, if you were smart you would know Ranking is also done in the computer. And does computer watch a game and determine true talent? no. Its determine about its final score idiot, thats how the computer determines how talented the team is retard -_- and Florida ranking points are not high enough to past USC or michigan because Florida lost to Auburn by 10 POINTS,computer looks at Florida FINAL SCORE and determines its ranking Retardo -_- Gosh you dont know shit dude, all you do is defend your favorite team idiota -_-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast