Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Playstation

20 37.04%
  • Xbox

34 62.96%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Microsoft Xbox/360 VS Sony Playstation/2/3

This is a discussion on Microsoft Xbox/360 VS Sony Playstation/2/3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; if you wernt that so fast to talk the shit out of your mouth you would have known that GTA ...
Page: 2

razzy

if you wernt that so fast to talk the shit out of your mouth you would have known that GTA was not on xbox before

@ phantom duh [/b]
    if you used your brain you would know that, eventualy they DID come out on the XBOX.

We all know the xbox sucked, no 2 questions bout that, but xbox360 has deffinetly redeemed itself.

I dont see what everyone has with Halo, it's just a FPS, and not a great one at that either. If it wasn't for Halo, Microsoft would be fucked. Sony doesnt rely on one series to support their system[/b]
    if you think, that xbox360 will be sold just because of halo (thats what i can read of ur comment) you're wrong.

experts said that 1 game alone cant sell xbox for much more..

Banned

if you used your brain you would know that, eventualy they DID come out on the XBOX.

We all know the xbox sucked, no 2 questions bout that, but xbox360 has deffinetly redeemed itself.[/b]
    dam you ignorant :mellow:

Banned Senior Member

if you think, that xbox360 will be sold just because of halo (thats what i can read of ur comment) you're wrong.

experts said that 1 game alone cant sell xbox for much more..[/b]
    Not saying the 360 is selling because of Halo, but if they were to put the game on HD-DVD instead of DVD, ( you would be forced to buy the HD-DVD plugin for the 360 ) They would have sold a shitload of those because people will need it JUST to play that one single game. Those adapters aren't exactly cheap either, and they also dished out another version of the 360 just for halo. Halo was pretty much THE game which kicked off the xbox when it was released

I haven't seen as many revisions for one console as Microsoft is doing, also I haven't seen such a high failure rate almost 2 years after it's release

Banned

Not saying the 360 is selling because of Halo, but if they were to put the game on HD-DVD instead of DVD, ( you would be forced to buy the HD-DVD plugin for the 360 ) They would have sold a shitload of those because people will need it JUST to play that one single game. Those adapters aren't exactly cheap either, and they also dished out another version of the 360 just for halo. Halo was pretty much THE game which kicked off the xbox when it was released

I haven't seen as many revisions for one console as Microsoft is doing, also I haven't seen such a high failure rate almost 2 years after it's release[/b]

if ur a fps fan...

xbox360 is what your buying simply for the comfortable controller

and halo3 is probably your game of choice

yea and they have sold plenty of xbox's just from halo3
    maybe not just for that reason.. but when halo3 came it pushed them over the edge..

razzy

dam you ignorant :mellow:[/b]

umm yea. Way to be proven wrong.

Now adays when you get proven wrong by someone, that person is then ignorant

DragonFire

I have a ps2, But I still voted for 360 because I like it way better than the ps3 I've played both numerous times. but I like gears or war, Guitar hero, and Halo 3 better than any games I've played on the ps3 that have been top sellers.

TunaFishyMe

right now there are no really good games on PS3. But its been out for a year? New Cell Processor...no one know how to use it
    Give it 2-3 years and PS3 will be gold...considering BLuray wins.
    XBox 360, WILL NEVER HIT ASIA
    NEVER!!! EVER!!
    So the only market is north america and Europe...PS3 has Japan which is 2nd ( i think first is NA but you still need second to hold a firm victory)
    XBOX has failed HOW MANY TIMES? HOW MANY Versions of XBOX are there and why? Microsoft wanted to beat SOny so they released it early without checking and ensuring there is a small failure rate. 33% ... please...thats the worst failrue rate ive ever heard of.
    The only reason they are still alive is cuz its microsoft and they are loaded. Anyone else, they would have been broke. they lost 2 billion on 3 year warranty extension...
    Right now, XBOX is worth the buy cuz of the games. well not yet...maybe after that falcon chiop thingy gets in, then its worth the buy. I mean geez, Halo3 disc case were scratching the disc!! XBOX was scrating the disc...lol? what a shitty job microsfot does? Firkken window vista has 100 memory leaks. Its drains my RAM like fuck!!
    PS3 WILL dominate in 2-3 years like PS2 and PS1 did. Sorry, that is fact. Unless of course HD DVD beats Bluray, which is highly as well

Conclusion
    BluRay > HDDVD --> PS3 is winner.

o and btw, wii is a piece of shit. Only women and fags like it. I played it for 30 mins and got bored. Wii sports...zzz...wii pllay is not bad...but overall wii is for children.

Banned

Does ps3 have arcade games? I know that's a cool part of xbox live, game demos, tv shows, movies, old games (like contra), and a lot of other things can be downloaded right to your xbox. If your an online console gamer, xbox beats out playstation in online play by far. Halo was a big part of the console, microsoft did an excellent job on the online part though.

so far, ive been so dissapointed with ps3's games. Resistance as borign as fuck for me (omg another run/gun same shit over and over). WarHawk was pretty good, but thats pretty much it. MGS isnt coming out till next march? or so, and pretty much all the other games ive played suck.

Xbox seems to have a much more solid lineup atm, and thats what matters.

We'll just wait and see on who wins, Sony have been hyping up their system but ive yet to see the delivery.

BlackLabel

right now there are no really good games on PS3. But its been out for a year? New Cell Processor...no one know how to use it
    NEVER!!! EVER!!
    So the only market is north america and Europe...PS3 has Japan which is 2nd ( i think first is NA but you still need second to hold a firm victory)
    XBOX has failed HOW MANY TIMES? HOW MANY Versions of XBOX are there and why? Microsoft wanted to beat SOny so they released it early without checking and ensuring there is a small failure rate. 33% ... please...thats the worst failrue rate ive ever heard of.
    The only reason they are still alive is cuz its microsoft and they are loaded. Anyone else, they would have been broke. they lost 2 billion on 3 year warranty extension...
    Right now, XBOX is worth the buy cuz of the games. well not yet...maybe after that falcon chiop thingy gets in, then its worth the buy. I mean geez, Halo3 disc case were scratching the disc!! XBOX was scrating the disc...lol? what a shitty job microsfot does? Firkken window vista has 100 memory leaks. Its drains my RAM like fuck!!
    PS3 WILL dominate in 2-3 years like PS2 and PS1 did. Sorry, that is fact. Unless of course HD DVD beats Bluray, which is highly as well

Conclusion
    o and btw, wii is a piece of shit. Only women and fags like it. I played it for 30 mins and got bored. Wii sports...zzz...wii pllay is not bad...but overall wii is for children.[/b]
    yeah thats why microsft awarded Taiwan the best repair guys ever for their 360 and Taiwan only deals with avian xbox's

Banned Senior Member

Hitachi has reportedly confirmed that its new 100GB quad layer Blu-ray disc will be compatible with the PS3 and existing Blu-ray players after a firmware update has been installed. This is promising news for all early adopters as they can sleep safe in the knowledge that they won't get left behind. The 100GB disc will also give Sony and its partners huge bragging rights over the HD-DVD camp who have been touting a 51GB capacity disc.[/b]
    They're also working on a 200gb BluRay Disk, which will also be readable on BluRay players

100gb vs 9gb!

I dont see what everyone has with Halo, it's just a FPS, and not a great one at that either. If it wasn't for Halo, Microsoft would be fucked. Sony doesnt rely on one series to support their system[/b]
    well i'm not big fan of FPS, but a friend who play many FPS told me Halo is a joke as FPS compare it to other games like COD, BF, HL....etc
    and beside this month a lot of games will release on PS3 so i'd say PS3>360

SmoQ

PS>Xbox

Banned

NEVER!!! EVER!!

Conclusion
    o and btw, wii is a piece of shit. Only women and fags like it. I played it for 30 mins and got bored. Wii sports...zzz...wii pllay is not bad...but overall wii is for children.[/b]

from the looks of it

your completly wrong SRRY

wiii>360>ps3

thats how the console wars will go this time around... maybe the next go around things may be diffrent. Honestly the thing is wiii went for casual gamers that worked, tahts y there outselling both systems right now. 360 came out early, good games, that kept it in second place.. ps3, prices are way to high... Does any1 honestly think a casual gamer actually says to themselves... well a ps3 has blueyray .... im gonna buy it lol.Blueray honestly didnt help sell any units srry

look at the sales for the last 4 months and ull c what i mean...

btw nintendo will always be the gaming king in the end... they know how to market and explore new ways to game... In the end all gaming is just following in there footsteps.

not really a fan of any of these companies btw...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast