Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MODS UNBLOCK SWEDISH THREAD OR WE START SPAMMING!!

This is a discussion on MODS UNBLOCK SWEDISH THREAD OR WE START SPAMMING!! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; unblock our swedish thread we aint doing anything to any other guys we aint spamming sh1t like the other guys ...
Page: 1

Baxxor

Default MODS UNBLOCK SWEDISH THREAD OR WE START SPAMMING!!

unblock our swedish thread we aint doing anything to any other guys
    we aint spamming sh1t like the other guys are doing

Baxxor let us do this in a civilized way or we'll draw back to rankings.

FatM4n

yeah klingans right
    do thsi the civilized way.

"Ok guys bring forward the tank and the anti missile defender and we attack :P"

Be patient, if you read what devile said, he said the post count counts here, he needs to change that, untill then, it will be blocked.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11407

SPAM = IP Ban

And trust me, I dont mind banning whole networks.

Baxxor

swedish thread = civiliced stuff
    we aint spamming like other ppl
    we are talking about thinks thatīs fun/we do and more

Cava

Originally posted by Baxxor
    swedish thread = civiliced stuff
    we aint spamming like other ppl
    we are talking about thinks thatīs fun/we do and more
    i'm sorry since when are the other ppl spamming?

since when are the other ppl "uncivilced stuff" (good job you can't even spell civilise and you're indirectly hinting others are being uncivilised)

and since when we dont' talk about things we do?

Baxxor

yea but like wtf is turkish thread?
    u got all kinda threads just to get "revenge" on us
    why is that ? :blink:

Cava

Originally posted by Baxxor
    yea but like wtf is turkish thread?
    u got all kinda threads just to get "revenge" on us
    why is that ? :blink:
    i'm sorry but you think too highly of yourself.

i just thought my thread (the thread for asians) would be cool as we would have similar languages and communicate, get to know new people etc.

and i'm not talking about the turkish thread. but i myself. am NOT bothered by it.

Baxxor, I beg to differ...

I've actively participated in the asian thread since it started...and found out that a lot of us actually played MYKO (you know, being chinks and all lol) despite being on different servers after moving to USKO. So far, many people exchanged vent and msn in that thread and we had civilised talks about gaming (upgrade techniques!)..and of course, our culture too. It's quite fascinating coz we're mostly chinese from all over the world so despite sharing a language there's a different edge to everyone. A forum is to encourage gamers interaction, in such threads we actually have at least 2 common grounds, playing KO AND speaking the same language. I've met quite a few cool new people there and would love to meet more.

I have to agree that it's obvious there are lots of retarded threads to poke fun at the swedish thread, but not ALL of them. In the end of the day, locking or unlocking of a thread is up to the mods to decide - hey at least we were had enough EQ to not to threaten to spam the forums if the asian thread didn't get unlocked, but that was just my two cents.

:P

Cava

Originally posted by Raine
    Baxxor, I beg to differ...

I've actively participated in the asian thread since it started...and found out that a lot of us actually played MYKO (you know, being chinks and all lol) despite being on different servers after moving to USKO. So far, many people exchanged vent and msn in that thread and we had civilised talks about gaming (upgrade techniques!)..and of course, our culture too. It's quite fascinating coz we're mostly chinese from all over the world so despite sharing a language there's a different edge to everyone. A forum is to encourage gamers interaction, in such threads we actually have at least 2 common grounds, playing KO AND speaking the same language. I've met quite a few cool new people there and would love to meet more.

I have to agree that it's obvious there are lots of retarded threads to poke fun at the swedish thread, but not ALL of them. In the end of the day, locking or unlocking of a thread is up to the mods to decide - hey at least we were had enough EQ to not to threaten to spam the forums if the asian thread didn't get unlocked, but that was just my two cents.

:P
    ty for backing me up on that one raine, eventhough i didnt request for u to h43r: also i didn't threaten the mods i'l spam but i did threaten i'l open a new topic for us chinks to communicate <_< . i guess i'l apologize for that since it was in a haste and rash behaviour. however i'll still say its bullshit if mods make 1 thread of similar purpose of a particular group unlocked and one locked.

and now come on msn n talk to me h43r:

Baxxor

yea but i didnīt say chinks thread did i? :wacko:

i said turkish thread cause there where alot of spamming in there

and we got like all other stupid threads thatīs

"swedish thread look alike"

TheShadow

Devile don't ban the whole network if your going to do it. Just block his acc and email.

That will be enough ^_^. Because i don't wan't to get affected of his spam <_<.

Baxxor

Originally posted by TheShadow
    Devile don't ban the whole network if your going to do it. Just block his acc and msn.

That will be enough *^_^. Because i don't wan't to get affected of his spam *<_<.
    he doesnīt want me to get ip banned cause then he cant be in here and write stuff

tom

why the fuck are you using a KO forum to chat with ur swedish friends? go talk with tham in msn god damnit. and that f4t man is a piece of shit and i hope he will get banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast