Mojo in the morning Phone Scams

This is a discussion on Mojo in the morning Phone Scams within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://mojo.channel955.com/pages/phone_scams.html mojo in the morning is a huge radio show in michigan i think its world wide some wat not ...
Page: 1

http://mojo.channel955.com/pages/phone_scams.html

mojo in the morning is a huge radio show in michigan i think its world wide some wat not sure but they do all types of funny ass shit soo many of there listeners are usually forced to pull over after some of shit they do cuz of how hard they laugh

but thought u guys would enjoy this shit i gave to a few on vent and they love it

Ki1laH

I listen to them every morning, I live in michigan.

Did you ever listen to Tik Tac and the Freak Show? We were just as big...I interned with them and we went to different clubs every night which was sweet because I was 17 at the time rolling up to all the 21+ clubs in michigan and the 19+ clubs in canada in a limo getting in free and free drinks...It was great, I was Fredo on the radio if you ever listened to us.

We ended up getting terminated for making fun of an Albanian woman, those albanians are crazy we got death threats and stuff every day til they cancelled us. We made fun of absolutely everybody though.

Banned

Its ok.

best show = Q93

And its broadcasted in many states. It broadcast a prank call every Friday.

http://q93.com/main.html

witch means steve harveys morning show ftw

Ki1laH

I listen to them every morning, I live in michigan.

Did you ever listen to Tik Tac and the Freak Show? We were just as big...I interned with them and we went to different clubs every night which was sweet because I was 17 at the time rolling up to all the 21+ clubs in michigan and the 19+ clubs in canada in a limo getting in free and free drinks...It was great, I was Fredo on the radio if you ever listened to us.

We ended up getting terminated for making fun of an Albanian woman, those albanians are crazy we got death threats and stuff every day til they cancelled us. We made fun of absolutely everybody though.

i remember something like tic tac but unno

today they scammed some dude who gets jealous of his gf cuz she always talks bout her ex so spike called and said he's her ex and wanted to give him and her tickets to fly to hawaii where he lives so she can get her sex tapes back lolo guy flipped out and even hung up when spike and mojo said he was on the radio shits hilarious

and then they did some therapy shit for some guy who was nervous bout moving in with his gf and his gf heard all of it and called in and they both were talking on the air was pretty good

Ki1laH

i remember something like tic tac but unno

today they scammed some dude who gets jealous of his gf cuz she always talks bout her ex so spike called and said he's her ex and wanted to give him and her tickets to fly to hawaii where he lives so she can get her sex tapes back lolo guy flipped out and even hung up when spike and mojo said he was on the radio shits hilarious

and then they did some therapy shit for some guy who was nervous bout moving in with his gf and his gf heard all of it and called in and they both were talking on the air was pretty good[/b]
    Yeah it was retarded the people telling him not to move in. They say that because they had a bad experience, and don't give him the chance to find out for himself.

Because every person calling in has no idea how it will work with them, so their advice wasn't really advice but just talking from their own jaded experiences.

Meh, I hate pessimistic idiots that spew their pessimism onto everybody else.