Moneybookers isnt as safe and good as you think...

This is a discussion on Moneybookers isnt as safe and good as you think... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I have just had a transaction reversed with no warning or explanation from MB they just gave the sender his ...
Page: 1

lime

I have just had a transaction reversed with no warning or explanation from MB they just gave the sender his money back, MB is utter BS! Dont trust them they are worse than paypal.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

I have just had a transaction reversed with no warning or explanation from MB they just gave the sender his money back, MB is utter BS! Dont trust them they are worse than paypal.[/b]
    yeah my moneybooker account got blocked becouse i used every month a new credit card.... they thought its something fishy, tho my bank lets me create virtual credit cards as many as i want in a day, only thing is they only last for 1 month

Uzu

someone doesnt like moneybookers xD

lime

its not that i dont like moneybookers its the fact everyone thinks its just like WU when its nowhere near as safe, in fact its worse than paypal, they dont give you a chance to reply to any accusation etc, i woke up this morning and they have resversed a transaction quoting it "may" be a fraudulent transaction, so i give away my fcuking char for sodding free! utter BS! but we will see what happens...

this aint over