Moral...?

This is a discussion on Moral...? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Immagine a lake, and 3 inches above the water is hoverring a fly. There's a fish in the water looking ...
Page: 1

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default Moral...?

Immagine a lake, and 3 inches above the water is hoverring a fly.
    There's a fish in the water looking up, the fish thinks to himself...if that fly drops 3 inches i'll be able to catch it.
    A bear is watching over the lake from the shore and sees the whole thing. He thinks to himself, if that fly drops 3 inches the fish will get the fly and i'll get the fish. Not too far away a hunter is watching over from the bushes, he thinks to himself, if that fly drops 3 inches, the fish will get the fly, the bear will get the fish and I will shoot the bear. Not too far away a mouse is watching over and thinks to herself...If that fly drops 3 inches the fish will get the fly, the bear will get the fish the hunter will get the bear , and I'll get the Hunters sandwich he was gonna eat for lunch. Not too far away a cat is watching over from a Tree, he thinks to himself, if that fly drops 3 inches, the fish will get the fly, the bear will get the fish, the hunter will get the bear, the mouse will get the hunters sandwich, and I'll get the mouse. 1 minute goes by.....
    The fly drops 3 inches, the fish gets the fly, the bear gets the fish, the hunter get the bear, the mouse gets the hunters sandwich, but the cat complitely misses the mouse and falls off the tree into the water.....What is the moral to the story ?

The moral is....When the fly drops 3 inches the pussy gets wet.

cheers lol :lol:

Rayne_of_death

ha ha

Healo

Default Re: Moral...?

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    Immagine a lake, and 3 inches above the water is hoverring a fly.
    There's a fish in the water looking up, the fish thinks to himself...if that fly drops 3 inches i'll be able to catch it.
    A bear is watching over the lake from the shore and sees the whole thing. He thinks to himself, if that fly drops 3 inches the fish will get the fly and i'll get the fish. Not too far away a hunter is watching over from the bushes, he thinks to himself, if that fly drops 3 inches, the fish will get the fly, the bear will get the fish and I will shoot the bear. Not too far away a mouse is watching over and thinks to herself...If that fly drops 3 inches the fish will get the fly, the bear will get the fish the hunter will get the bear , and I'll get the Hunters sandwich he was gonna eat for lunch. Not too far away a cat is watching over from a Tree, he thinks to himself, if that fly drops 3 inches, the fish will get the fly, the bear will get the fish, the hunter will get the bear, the mouse will get the hunters sandwich, and I'll get the mouse. 1 minute goes by.....
    The fly drops 3 inches, the fish gets the fly, the bear gets the fish, the hunter get the bear, the mouse gets the hunters sandwich, but the cat complitely misses the mouse and falls off the tree into the water.....What is the moral to the story ?

The moral is....When the fly drops 3 inches the pussy gets wet. *

cheers lol *:lol:
    :lol: rofl

tolgahan

:huh:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

bump bored

Road

Nice one.