Most stupid thing you´ve done during halloween..

This is a discussion on Most stupid thing you´ve done during halloween.. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I havn´t really done anything yet. Since we havn´t had that much of a halloween party yet. Last halloween me ...
Page: 1

Default Most stupid thing you´ve done during halloween..

I havn´t really done anything yet. Since we havn´t had that much of a halloween party yet. Last halloween me and my friend were the only ones that were dressed up for it..that felt a little bit weird..but everyone were so stiff so that sucks..Anyway, post your expericence :P If you maybe freaked someone out..hooked up with your teacher or whatever, post

Halloween lol. What a bullshit.

I enjoy setting cars and mailboxes on fire.

lol, i would like to do something like this. But too scared :/ It´s more okey to do it now during halloween though :P [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAj1mUHBwIU]YouTube - Funny Prank Elder Mask with Hair from SPFX (OLD MAN MASK)[/ame]

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    lol, i would like to do something like this. But too scared :/ It´s more okey to do it now during halloween though :P YouTube - Funny Prank Elder Mask with Hair from SPFX (OLD MAN MASK)
    LOL that was awesome.