Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MP3 Players & iPod

This is a discussion on MP3 Players & iPod within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; yeah i already have phone but i dont mind paying 200 dollar fee to get out of contract unless theres ...
Page: 2

yeah i already have phone but i dont mind paying 200 dollar fee to get out of contract unless theres not long left on the contract itself

but when ipod phnone comes out soo many ppl going to cancel there current contracts

Banned Senior Member

You did make some good points Dro, I havn't used the Zen V, but the Vision is alot like the Micro that I had, same layout but with a larger screen with a better resolution. I liked the verticle scroll bar on the Zen, I also have one on my iRiver compared to the circle wheel the ipod has. As to size, they are pretty much the same size as each other ( 30gb models ) I was looking at them at TheSource about an hour ago. I dont know if they changed the earplugs in the newer models, but the ones that came with my Mirco were amazing and more comfortable then my friends ipod ( he went through a few, they kept breaking on him ) And yes, the ipod is a tad overpriced due to it's name, and some other specs of it, but also a direct comparison of the Vision M to the 30gb Video ipod ( if ipod was never made, or a lower brand name ) alot of people prefer the Vision, they have even returned the ipod to get a ZVM instead. In canada the Zen is about $250 and ipod is $300, while I have no idea what the 80gb price is in canada, the 60gb Video ipod is ~$430

Also, the playback time was comparing the 30gb models, not the 80gb ipod Cnet was able to get almost 8 hours of video off the ZVM when they were testing, dont know what settings they had it on tho

Forgot to mention the only one they had at the store was a display model.... bastards <_< But I can get it $50 cheaper online ^^

if ur going to order nething online phantom dont worry bout 20-50 dollar cheaper when ur talking bout something over 300-400 dollars because if u order from a non solid website it could end up fucking u if u ever need to send it back in

i wouldn&#39;t take the word of reviews from a place like cnet they lost credibility along time ago check forums jus google mp3 player reviews look around im sure u already are tho

if a psp tho came out with 30gb hard drive i&#39;d buy that in a second psp = so modable can play many games on it with out paying same with movies a d screen is nice along with the internet programs for it aren&#39;t too horrible

Banned Senior Member

I know not to buy from cheap sites, it&#39;s $250 at dell.ca or $320 at tigerdirect.ca

Sup3rSlick2

Zune needs agenda, calendar, time, and some more shit for convience

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12