Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mumbai Blasts

This is a discussion on Mumbai Blasts within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; has anyone read about this yet? very sad they have hostages atm tune into cnn...
Page: 1

Deviouspro

has anyone read about this yet? very sad

they have hostages atm
    tune into cnn

yea 78 dead already from what i read

edit: "The attackers specifically targeted Britons and Americans, witnesses said" from yahoo

brief summary of this: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_india_shooting

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Stupid terrorists.

Banned

80+ dead now and over 100+ still in the buildings. Its a sad day again and it kinda scares me because more and more people are not gonna wan't to be allies with us because they are afraid of the Terrorists. These attacks are just trying to scare country's away from us, hopefully they won't get India.

i dont want to be racist, but the muslim religion is kinda fucked up. Either they are all sick in the head (highly unlikely) or they are brainwashed by a religion (religions = death) that is causing thousands to die for no reason. and no im not stereotyping all muslims (even if i think is the dumbest religion ever created) its just the people who do these acts are infact muslim and they do these acts for religious purposes.

not sure if the terrorists in taj mahaal are muslim, but i was just speaking in general of terrorists.

this is very sad to hear, its kinda scary knowing this can happen almost anywhere at anytime.

Psy

i dont want to be racist, but the muslim religion is kinda fucked up. Either they are all sick in the head (highly unlikely) or they are brainwashed by a religion (religions = death) that is causing thousands to die for no reason. and no im not stereotyping all muslims (even if i think is the dumbest religion ever created) its just the people who do these acts are infact muslim and they do these acts for religious purposes.

not sure if the terrorists in taj mahaal are muslim, but i was just speaking in general of terrorists.

this is very sad to hear, its kinda scary knowing this can happen almost anywhere at anytime.[/b]
    Your question can be answered by simple math

lack of proper education + introduction to extremism on base of a fictional book (Mein Kampf, Koran) = terrorism

FornX

It is very sad.

Its just another reason to keep fighting these people.

So shit like this dont happen to innocent people.

British+American UNITE!

How can you kill a british person anyways? their accents are reason enough not to kill them.

Im American Btw.

i curse whoever thought up the muslim religion. personally i think the closest religion to make partial sense would be buddhism. every other religion is bullshit. religions do not promote peace they promote war. god,allah, and whoever else have been promoting war among humans thousands of years.

just read some news report about this, stuff like this just pisses me off so much.

i could only hope they do not kill all of the hostages, or completely suicide everyone in the building including themselves. sadly my hopes mean nothing.

EpsaNomaly

i curse whoever thought up the muslim religion. personally i think the closest religion to make partial sense would be buddhism. every other religion is bullshit. religions do not promote peace they promote war. god,allah, and whoever else have been promoting war among humans thousands of years.

just read some news report about this, stuff like this just pisses me off so much.

i could only hope they do not kill all of the hostages, or completely suicide everyone in the building including themselves. sadly my hopes mean nothing.[/b]
    I'm sorry, but what the fuck are you talking about. You obviously have no understanding or knowledge of the Islamic religion or its background.

To start off with your initial statement, the Islamic religion was started by Mohammad, who (according to Islam) was given a vision from God and became a prophet. All in all, Islam is intricately related to Judaism and Christianity, as all three are based upon a single God (Islam = Allah, Judaism = YMVH, Christianity = God) and all three believe in a Mesiah figure (Islam = Mohammad, Judaism = Waiting...., Christianity = Jesus).

Now, personally I have no standing with any religion and don't consider myself religious whatsoever, but you should understand that modern terrorists are not from the actual Islamic religion, but radical sects which by our standards are terrorists (and I agree with this).

An example of something very similar would be any cult that is based off of Christianity in the U.S. Recall the the incidents of 1993 in Waco, Texas? There have been serious issues in the U.S. with cults similar to those based off of the Islamic religion. That is why I think that people need to really stop associating terrorism with Muslims, because that is the same as associating some crazy radical cult member to Christianity, where most would think that the cult member has completely changed the views of Christianity (much like these radical sects of Islam).

/End_Rant

I'm sorry, but what the fuck are you talking about. You obviously have no understanding or knowledge of the Islamic religion or its background.

To start off with your initial statement, the Islamic religion was started by Mohammad, who (according to Islam) was given a vision from God and became a prophet. All in all, Islam is intricately related to Judaism and Christianity, as all three are based upon a single God (Islam = Allah, Judaism = YMVH, Christianity = God) and all three believe in a Mesiah figure (Islam = Mohammad, Judaism = Waiting...., Christianity = Jesus).

Now, personally I have no standing with any religion and don't consider myself religious whatsoever, but you should understand that modern terrorists are not from the actual Islamic religion, but radical sects which by our standards are terrorists (and I agree with this).

An example of something very similar would be any cult that is based off of Christianity in the U.S. Recall the the incidents of 1993 in Waco, Texas? There have been serious issues in the U.S. with cults similar to those based off of the Islamic religion. That is why I think that people need to really stop associating terrorism with Muslims, because that is the same as associating some crazy radical cult member to Christianity, where most would think that the cult member has completely changed the views of Christianity (much like these radical sects of Islam).

/End_Rant[/b]
    yes you are very right. i might of said some wrong things was kinda pissed off :P

All the religions were based on hinduisme, everything else is most likely bs.

Most of the rules is also based on logic and proper manner, the rest is just tools to make us do what they want, like pick up a sword and defend your religion blablala.

Religion is BS.

"islam has bloody borders"

who said that phrase again? forgot.. i just rmb it being said in my eng leture the other day haha

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I was going to post something about this when I heard this on radio when I woke up

any1 got a site where I can read bout it?

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

fuck terrorists are pieces of shit. fuck - why do we even need a middle east? its full of sand and fucking towels everywhere.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast