Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Mumbai Blasts

This is a discussion on Mumbai Blasts within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; The terrorists were international muslims who got into India illegally from pakistan. They were not Indians. India was chosen as ...
Page: 3

The terrorists were international muslims who got into India illegally from pakistan. They were not Indians. India was chosen as a target probably for a bunch of reasons; its proximity to pakistan, its border dispute with pakistan, the majority religion is Hindu, and it is a pro-western democracy. I think if anything it was a surprise that India wasn't attacked sooner.

Bombshell: Everything i write is smart. Whether others are smart enough to agree with me is another matter. The worst people to ask about the Koran are muslims. Most of them have never read the whole thing as an adult. Most christians have never read the bible cover to cover since childhood either which explains their complete ignorance of the book. It is a theist trait. The Koran has a LOT of hate language in it, you would be surprised. Consider that a large proportion of the old testament is dedicated to condemnations and hate, the koran makes the old testament look rather mild. I suggest you read it, if only for the comedic value. .

Moe: Your posts are becoming more and more like Private's; you write like someone trying to satirise the typical ignorant american except sadly you're not.

wow....im not even bother repsonding to those posts......and this just reinforces my point of how fucking ignorant u americans really are...WOW :mellow: but 0000000 is at least taking the time to understand wat happened. and moemoneyman u really need to be shot several times in the head and the ass and u shud get run over by a car or truck or train or all three and then shot again some more. and i hope u live thru it and feel all the fucking pain. hope u rot in hell bitch

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

The terrorists were international muslims who got into India illegally from pakistan. They were not Indians. India was chosen as a target probably for a bunch of reasons; its proximity to pakistan, its border dispute with pakistan, the majority religion is Hindu, and it is a pro-western democracy. I think if anything it was a surprise that India wasn't attacked sooner.

Bombshell: Everything i write is smart. Whether others are smart enough to agree with me is another matter. The worst people to ask about the Koran are muslims. Most of them have never read the whole thing as an adult. Most christians have never read the bible cover to cover since childhood either which explains their complete ignorance of the book. It is a theist trait. The Koran has a LOT of hate language in it, you would be surprised. Consider that a large proportion of the old testament is dedicated to condemnations and hate, the koran makes the old testament look rather mild. I suggest you read it, if only for the comedic value. .

Moe: Your posts are becoming more and more like Private's; you write like someone trying to satirise the typical ignorant american except sadly you're not.[/b]
    I have no clue what your talking about because I've read the Qu'ran from cover to cover and it does not encourage violence so please unless you have read the whole Qu'ran from cover to cover don't talk

Banned

Moe: Your posts are becoming more and more like Private's; you write like someone trying to satirise the typical ignorant american except sadly you're not.[/b]
    India has been attacked more than thirty times in the last two years. I think you meant India hasn't encounter large scale attacks which have garnered world-wide attention since 2001, but I'll let that slide.

fuck terrorists are pieces of shit. fuck - why do we even need a middle east? its full of sand and fucking towels everywhere.[/b]
    and petroleum?

"It was hate, Not religion that motivated the horrible acts.... (9/11)"

Oh and it was 50/50:

The terrorists did not kill all the people. The indian commandos killed the people who left. Not on purpose obviously..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123