As some of you know...I recently started doing an internet radio show on the worldnetradio. The address if you are all interested is www.theworldnetradio.com. Melanie Fox is on the air every monday night from 10pm to midnight eastern time on the english side. I play a little bit of everything. If you got a song you wanna hear or you wanna dedicate something to someone you can let me know by sending me a private message here or by posting something in the TWNR web site.

So...now I"m asking for your help!! Calling all music lovers.....I am looking for some stuff! I am looking for songs that have been redone. Example: I'm a believer was orginally done by the monkees and redone again by Smashmouth. Lean on me was done originally by I think the Drifters and redone by Club Noveau.
I need some other songs..I know that there are tons out there that have been redone and eventually when i get enough stuff I'm going to do a That was then this is now show on the air!
So.......let's get naming! Make sure to give me the title of the song along with the artists so I can get my hands on the music!

Send me a private message with your songs and stuff.

I'll let you know when I'll do this particular show so you guys can listen in cause I'll be doing personal thanks and stuff on the air!