Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MUSLIMS

This is a discussion on MUSLIMS within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I'm not muslim but there are muslims here so.. HAPPY RAMADAN ^_^...
Page: 1

Default MUSLIMS

I'm not muslim but there are muslims here so.. HAPPY RAMADAN ^_^

Coincidentally, today is the first day of spiritual holiday for my Mystical-Horse religion, we will be feasting on oats to be at one with the Horse. In my religion we find any kind of holy-book worship to be very disrespectful since our great Horse-God (Peace Be Upon Him) said to the prophet Frankie Dettori in a dream "holy books are filled with crap, dont believe that shit man". We believe that one day the Horse man will come to the earth in a spaceship shaped like a horse, and everyone will be judged by their affiliation for horses. IF YOU DISRESPECT THE HORSE-GOD, YOU WILL BURN IN HELL.

For this reason religions based on a holy book are extremely disrespectful. I think that muslims are not respecting my religion, and they should stop. If anyone criticises my Horse-religion then they are RACIST.

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by 0000000
    Coincidentally, today is the first day of spiritual holiday for my Mystical-Horse religion, we will be feasting on oats to be at one with the Horse. In my religion we find any kind of holy-book worship to be very disrespectful since our great Horse-God (Peace Be Upon Him) said to the prophet Frankie Dettori in a dream "holy books are filled with crap, dont believe that shit man".

For this reason religions based on a holy book are extremely disrespectful. I think that muslims are not respecting my religion, and they should stop. If anyone criticises my Horse-religion then they are RACIST.

qft :P

Banned

Coincidentally, today is the first day of spiritual holiday for my Mystical-Horse religion, we will be feasting on oats to be at one with the Horse. In my religion we find any kind of holy-book worship to be very disrespectful since our great Horse-God (Peace Be Upon Him) said to the prophet Frankie Dettori in a dream "holy books are filled with crap, dont believe that shit man".

horses are cool :wub:

QuIcK

what if we paint horses pretty colors.....

with paintball guns h43r:

ChosenAngel

Originally posted by QuIcK
    what if we paint horses pretty colors.....

with paintball guns *h43r:
    :lol:

Mrjcolley101

Im not religious... and wow zero... were both british and we both think religion is the most pointless thing to hit this earth...

I WOULD RATHER GET BUMMED BY A GIRL WITH A DILDO THAN BOW DOWN TO SOMETHING THAT ISNT THERE.

free sex zero h43r:

Mystical horse religion.. what a pot of crap.. Thats like Chinese potery religion.. Cant beat ching chong way <3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

can i make a religion based on worshiping cookies, beer and sex? ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by Dro
    can i make a religion based on worshiping cookies, beer and sex? *^_^
    for once i agree with you Dro :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

QuIcK

You can believe in w/e u want... me personally i believe in myself as my own god... and i pwn all oky? y shyt on all other relygyons

Originally posted by Mrjcolley101
    Im not religious... and wow zero... were both british and we both think religion is the most pointless thing to hit this earth...

I WOULD RATHER GET BUMMED BY A GIRL WITH A DILDO THAN BOW DOWN TO SOMETHING THAT ISNT THERE.

free sex zero *h43r:

Mystical horse religion.. what a pot of crap.. Thats like Chinese potery religion.. Cant beat ching chong way <3
    How dare you disrespect my religion. Just because it sounds completely laughable, irrational, childish and devoid of evidence does not change the fact that it is the TRUTH. You are blind and one day you will be reached by Frankie Dettori also.

p.s yeah british peeps tend to be smarter

Mrjcolley101

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mrjcolley101

free sex zero *h43r:

p.s yeah british peeps tend to be smarter [/b]
    depends how much we drink.

Z3non

Coincidentally, today is the first day of spiritual holiday for my Mystical-Horse religion, we will be feasting on oats to be at one with the Horse. In my religion we find any kind of holy-book worship to be very disrespectful since our great Horse-God (Peace Be Upon Him) said to the prophet Frankie Dettori in a dream "holy books are filled with crap, dont believe that shit man". We believe that one day the Horse man will come to the earth in a spaceship shaped like a horse, and everyone will be judged by their affiliation for horses. IF YOU DISRESPECT THE HORSE-GOD, YOU WILL BURN IN HELL. *

ROOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

KaChing

Default Re: MUSLIMS

Originally posted by Grecza
    I'm not muslim but there are muslims here so.. HAPPY RAMADAN *^_^
    saol ^_^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast