Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Must see if you watch American Foosball

This is a discussion on Must see if you watch American Foosball within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; lol, u guys never played football have you, cause if u are football fans, you must have seen waterboy and ...
Page: 2

stonepilot1421

lol, u guys never played football have you, cause if u are football fans, you must have seen waterboy and ever since that movie came out my friends in my football team and almos every football fan i know started saying foosball. and no i wasnt trying to make my self look stupid, its an american movie and its an american sport and if you live in america and played football you know some people call it foosball. and all real football fans know what im talking about when i say foosball. so dont say shit like im trying to make myself look stupid just so u can get post counts. its my fkin post and i can say wtf i want and if i wana call it "foosball" then o well, go cry to ur moms, ngga.

and ur from the south, u SHOULD know wtf foosball was.[/b]
    offtopic u get no post count, so they just flaming you for being retarded :P

I laughed that they call it football!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12