My Brand new desktop and tvmonitor

This is a discussion on My Brand new desktop and tvmonitor within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i just bought a new desktop and tv and its really awesome i want to know what you guys think. ...
Page: 1

Default My Brand new desktop and tvmonitor

i just bought a new desktop and tv and its really awesome i want to know what you guys think.
    tv
    LG M237WD-PM 23" LCD Monitor with Built-in Digital TV Tuner - 1080p, 1920x1080, 20000:1 Dynamic, 5ms, 2x HDMI at TigerDirect.com

i was going to buy this one but it got sold out i think was $799 but cant remeber
    CyberpowerPC GX1220 Desktop Gaming PC - Intel Core i5 750 2.66Ghz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB SATA II HDD, Nvidia GT 220, DVDRW, 420W PSU, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit at TigerDirect.com

so heres the 1 i bought much cheaper though but really great features
    Acer AX1301-U1302 Small Form Factor Desktop PC - AMD Athlon II X2 215 2.70GHz, 4GB DDR2, 750GB HDD, DVDRW, HDMI, eSATA, FireWire, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit at TigerDirect.com

im currently reorganizing my room will hook up ps3 tomorrow and tv connections
    Last edited by UgottabeOwned; 04-21-2010 at 10:24 PM.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Very nice.

I actually just bought a new PC and monitor myself, it's an XPS 9000 from Dell, google it if you're interested.

I upgraded the video card to 1024mb and the monitor to 23" like yours.

I had a 19" monitor and didn't think there would be that much of a difference switching to the 23", but man it looks HUGE - I actually have to sit farther back from the screen in order to let my peripheral vision reach the sides.

I hope you enjoy your new one as much as I do mine.

thats a monster awesome buy