Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

To my fellow girl gamers

This is a discussion on To my fellow girl gamers within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.missvideogame.com/ There doesnt appear to be any sponsors or partners... in short no one is actually providing the prizes offered. ...
Page: 1

Vertig0

Default To my fellow girl gamers

http://www.missvideogame.com/
    There doesnt appear to be any sponsors or partners... in short no one is actually providing the prizes offered. That, coupled with the lack of any real commitment to video games in anything other than the title, make me more than a little skeptical as to the validity of the event. But I thought I would pass this along to any girl who might want to enter it that actually plays a video game and not just some blonde haired chick with fake boobs holding a controller between her tits.

Default Re: To my fellow girl gamers

Originally posted by Vertig0
    There don't appear to be any sponsors or partners... in short no one is actually providing the prizes offered. That, coupled with the lack of any real commitment to video games in anything other than the title, make me more than a little skeptical as to the validity of the event. But I thought I would pass this along to any girl who might want to enter it that actually plays a video game and not just some blonde haired chick with fake boobs holding a controller between her tits.
    Hey, that'd be new

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vertig0
    There don't appear to be any sponsors or partners... in short no one is actually providing the prizes offered. That, coupled with the lack of any real commitment to video games in anything other than the title, make me more than a little skeptical as to the validity of the event. But I thought I would pass this along to any girl who might want to enter it that actually plays a video game and not just some blonde haired chick with fake boobs holding a controller between her tits.
    Hey, that'd be new [/b]
    no....thatd be schrotti

Rentzusuken

If I ran the contest, one of the events would be to see who could type the most accurate document the quickest with their tongue.

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    If I ran the contest, one of the events would be to see who could type the most accurate document the quickest with their tongue.
    I got dibs on the winner of that contest.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

<!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    I got dibs on the winner of that contest.[/b]
    u got a gf...u lose all rights to that dib :P

Vertig0

Hmmm my typing usually looks like im typing with my tongue does that count?

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@

u got a gf...u lose all rights to that dib :P[/b]
    Brb.

*calls gf*

Ok, all fixed

(jking obviously )

DragonFire

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @

u got a gf...u lose all rights to that dib :P[/b]
    Brb.

*calls gf*

Ok, all fixed

(jking obviously )[/b][/quote]

or are you h43r:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vertig0

Hey, that'd be new
    no....thatd be schrotti[/b]

im not blonde

Banned

FatM4n

if you come to sweden and DreamHack, theres tornament in severals games only for girls and theres girls equippment for computer 2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

that'd be one hell of a blow job gifter... rent, go for it, you'd win h43r:

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Vertig0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vertig0)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)
    If I ran the contest, one of the events would be to see who could type the most accurate document the quickest with their tongue.[/b]
    Hmmm my typing usually looks like im typing with my tongue does that count?[/b]

Well I think you may have to post a video clip for a non-biased panel of judges to decide. I say non-biased because we can't trust Will's opinion, oke? :P

<!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    @

that'd be one hell of a blow job gifter... rent, go for it, you'd win h43r:
    [/quote]

I think someone is jealous because they smell like pee instead of strippers...

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Vertig0@

Hmmm my typing usually looks like im typing with my tongue does that count?
    Well I think you may have to post a video clip for a non-biased panel of judges to decide. I say non-biased because we can't trust Will's opinion, oke? :P [/b]
    pfft.... it does the job

:unsure:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast