Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My friend died....

This is a discussion on My friend died.... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This is just another prime example of how schools literally drive people to do things that they wouldn't normally do. ...
Page: 3

Psy

This is just another prime example of how schools literally drive people to do things that they wouldn't normally do. Don't blame the kid that committed suicide. Blame the school because they couldn't come up with an alternative solution other than holding someone back based on attendance. Blame the school.

ButtkickersDARK

drop?[/b]

LMFAO. yeah, i laughed at that and I still am.

But, I really know how it feels to lose a good friend. 2 years ago when i was 11 i lost one of my best friends in a car accident. I was very sad. I hope you feel better and relize that he not suffering anymore. R.I.P

Sorry to hear for you and his family and friends .

But the School should blame itself . because when I ain't in a lesson my parents get a call in the same day . If they Didn't contact for 4 weeks and send him a letter . The school has to blame itself ..

But it could have been a Love fail to .
    There lived a man ( 21 ) 1 street behind me . He had a baby from his ex girlfriend ( she left the baby with him ) .
    Then his new girlfriend left him to , and he didn't wanna live anymore . He was Broke from love .
    He suicided , 190 Km/h on a tree with his car . ( Think its like 120 MPH have no Idea )

Banned

Rest in peace. , really bad

Tenishia

:mellow: Hello....So sorry to hear about a lost of your close personal friend. My condolences goes out to you and his family members. :angry: I'm totally flabbergasted about some of these immature idiots comments. I think some of these individuals better go back to school and educate themselves properly. DEPRESSION IS A DISEASE. It comes in all types of forms of depression. You have sucidal depression, where one takes one's life, another one is called Manic depression, where someone self destruction by maiming themself such as cutting, burning and so forth on their bodies. They usually wear long clothing to cover it up, the cuts or burns, so no will can tell....By educating yourself , you'll be able to see signs of some one who is in a state of Depression, and be able to get them help. By going to your student counscellor, or even to your own parents by expressing your concerns. Because most of these people are in such a bad state from day to day and they to tend to get worst. Some may be joyous , happy go lucky in feelings in front of you, or around groups of people....It's when their alone the depression sinks in, and it eats away at them.... So do your part, educate yourself, and try to help this person thru....Cuz I would hate to see if any of you lose a close friend to Depression, and not knowing the signs of someone in that state of mind.... You may be helping them more than you know, rather than the DISEASE taking its toll, and a friend of yours passes away.....Thanks

graydeath

drop?[/b]
    oh god cant stop laughing :lol:

Jay

drop?[/b]

was bugged

anyways y the fk r u posting this shit here? u want some attention? cause i sure as hell knw tht if my friend die i sure as hell will never post it on a forum looking for some pathetic sympathy... so grow up and get some friend tht can feel sorry for u

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i would masturbate all day long to handle the sorrow

as said befor, i highly doubt u lost a friend on that way, if u did im sorry,
    but this looks like totally bullshit to me, cause seriously who would be seeking attention on an online game forum if his friend died?

RiseAgainst_

That sucks... and well to the guy to the guy that said "drop" i guess sometimes we need some humor to cheer up... im glad lucifer didnt take it bad

Rest in peace Seb

Edit: yes yes the drop thing was hilarious >.<

First off, most of you know nothing about suicide or the thoughts that drive a person to actually committing it. "Idiot, Fucker, Selfish, Moron", call him what you will, I did, been here in the past, I know it&#39;s no consellation. The only one&#39;s truly affected are family and friend&#39;s. I&#39;m sorry for your loses, his family&#39;s losses aswell. Sometimes you cannot explain it, sometimes it&#39;s better left unexplained. And as was mentioned a few posts before this, not everyone is strong minded, sometimes decyphering the littlest of things is difficult for few. Can you classify yourself as better than them ? no. Private, as for your outlook on religion and suicide being a sin, I&#39;m not going to flame on such a post, but you need to learn to keep your mouth closed from time to time. It&#39;ll help you keep your teeth, when you do make the move to engage in a social life.

He was a young man, and it&#39;s usually no one&#39;s goal to negatively effect those, one loves. It&#39;s often time, being blind to just what you have, love from friends, family, and people you&#39;ve helped along the way. It&#39;s easy to forget, how many people you have caring for you. I sympathize for any young, middle aged, or elderly person, contemplating suicide. To actually commit it is an entirely different ball park.

It is truly unfortunate, once again my sympathies to you and everyone effected, especially his parents and siblings. He is gone to a better place now, help the one&#39;s closest to him grieve. Sometimes just having someone to talk to after things like this, is all a person needs. Someone to listen, to reflect on the good times, the funny times. Emotions are what makes you human, I only hope others possibly reading or witness to events like this, possibly in the same position in life, will stand back and realize the value of life.

My deepest sympathies,[/b]
    Why u so sure he is gone to a better place ? He took his own life bc he had some real issues, there is no magic power that will automatically resolve em ...
    If there is truly an after life i really doubt he is at peace, not only did he have alot of problems (which do not magically disappear... unless he just commited suicide bc of school grades, which i highly doubt) but if he had any concience inlife assuming there is concience in death ... his suicide will trouble him

ps: Personally i believe he will reencarnate and hopefully he will not fail at life like this time

ps2: Peace of the family and all those who loved him

ps3: this is not suitable for a gamming forum unless he was part of it... (atleast for me)

ps4: lol @ "Drop"

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i would masturbate all day long to handle the sorrow

as said befor, i highly doubt u lost a friend on that way, if u did im sorry,
    but this looks like totally bullshit to me, cause seriously who would be seeking attention on an online game forum if his friend died?[/b]
    +1 this isn&#39;t funeral4life.com stupid idiots here acting heroic

+1 this isn&#39;t funeral4life.com stupid idiots here acting heroic[/b]
    hahah +1

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Ppl who take their own life coz of problems are lowest in my eyes. This only brings shame to ppl who know him and to his own name. Too bad there is so weak ppl among us.

Deepest sympathies to his friends and family.

If its ture.

Mp3Steelo

R.I.P

i hope your friend is in a better place now..
    Take care bro and never think of something stupid like that

Sorry to hear that
    I know the feeling of loosing someone you care about, my grandmother passed 3 days after her birthday and a week+ before mine just a few months ago

RIP

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast