Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My friend is emo...

This is a discussion on My friend is emo... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; lesbo = sick and my penis = the cure...
Page: 2

lesbo = sick and my penis = the cure

lol some really wierd answers here.

If he bitches because of a h3 game, I'd ask myself if you call that already a "friendship".
    Booting out of a game isn't a reason to make trouble.

I'd say ignore him for a few days and he'll have also the time to rethink what HE has done. If you ignore him, he will, if he's really a friend of you, spend time in thoughts like why is he acting and come back to the question, where did it start.

if you take my advice, which would be obviously the best one between all those lesbian, dick and other idiotic answers, I'm sure the problem will be solved

Mens

Okay LOL... Soo... I play halo 3 with him (he's my neighbor), and lately he's been being a bitch and betraying me for no fucking reason. He thinks it's funny. So yesterday I decided to boot him from two matches because he's a bitch and now he won't talk to me. lol. Am i supposed to say sorry? wtf?[/b]
    You are clearly gay for your friend.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I'd say ignore him for a few days and he'll have also the time to rethink what HE has done. If you ignore him, he will, if he's really a friend of you, spend time in thoughts like why is he acting and come back to the question, where did it start.[/b]
    Bullshit. People are stubborn by nature. If he thinks he is right, there's no fucking way he'll come arround till few years have passed. Specially teenagers, they are unable to see other points of view till years have passed.

You have 3 choices:
    Pussy out and apologize, even tho is not your fault, but fun people, at least in your opinion, to play video games with are hard to come by.
    Or
    Pretend nothing happened, wich is what I'd do. Or a variant, take it as if is nothing, and even tease him a little about it. And by little I mean threat him like a fag. Mainly so he realizes you are not upset and is not a big deal, shitty disputes don't matter.
    Or
    Stop talking to him till he apologizes. It may go till forever tho.

My choices would be : 2 or 3. Apologizing for other's mistakes isn't worth it unless it gets you laid in return.

Bullshit. People are stubborn by nature. If he thinks he is right, there's no fucking way he'll come arround till few years have passed. Specially teenagers, they are unable to see other points of view till years have passed.[/b]
    If he's under 14 years old i'd say so, which i don't think.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

is it will? :S either u have a lot of emo friends or...;..

Zaczaco1

you both are lame for getting pissed at RL FRIENDS OVER A GAME...you both epically fail at life.

+1 to dro
    act like nothing has happend

id go with the razor idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12