Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My GF.

This is a discussion on My GF. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n In sweden basicckly if the male is over 18 and the girl is under ...
Page: 2

Hostage

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    In sweden basicckly if the male is over 18 and the girl is under 18 and says she got raped the male can go to jail even if the male didn't rape
    It's the same way in the U.S. A good strategy is to make the girl show you her license first, if she refuses she's probably underage.[/b]
    Still wont matter if she is 18 or not. It just makes a difference on what kinda rape it is when your sitting in court. :lol:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

In sweden basicckly if the male is over 18 and the girl is under 18 and says she got raped the male can go to jail even if the male didn't rape

It's the same way in the U.S. A good strategy is to make the girl show you her license first, if she refuses she's probably underage.
    Still wont matter if she is 18 or not. It just makes a difference on what kinda rape it is when your sitting in court. :lol:[/b]
    Well if the girl's 18 and you weren't intoxicated or on drugs they'll be far less sensitive about it.

TunaFishyMe

i believe there are ways to check if it was actually rape or not. But i dont remember how they do it. I think it has something to do with the fluids but of course, it has to be within a certain amount of time.

But I dont know anyone who would call the cops 2 weeks later, telling them she was raped 2 weeks ago/

Hostage

So? Stop drinking, drugging, and raping innocent little boys. You wont have to worry!

shes to ghetto looking for my tastes ...

In the U.S. its called statutory rape, which means it doesnt matter if its consentual or not. . .if one of the 2 is under 18. . hell even if both are under 18, in many states. . it's against the law.

Vertigo

What if the girl rapes the boy?

Vertig0

What if you change your name and stop trying to be me?

Hostage

Who is it? Any Idea?

Vertig0

zaraki phantom just banned him yet again

Banned

Originally posted by Vertigo
    What if the girl rapes the boy?
    ý am love u vertýgo sex plz

Diler

You know... I've noticed that 90% people on this forum, talk about sex to each other and make gay smiles like :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: . I dunno... Are you guys all gay? I understand it's a joke... But something not real spoken over and over again makes it look kinda real... So in conclusion, by doing that your all turning into gay fags. Greets.

RunIfYouCan

u guys do realize that the topic went from the dude's GF to rape
    i love this forum :wub: ....and diler...its not gay its just funny...if u dont have a sens of humor dont post.

Diler

I do have a sense of humor. But it's a bit irritating seing all of those :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and <3 <3 <3 <3, you ýs sexý ý ýs needer sex oke?
    Like I said - a lie repeated many times becomes truth in time.

Originally posted by Diler
    I do have a sense of humor. But it's a bit irritating seing all of those *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *and *<3 <3 <3 <3, you ýs sexý ý ýs needer sex oke? *
    Like I said - a lie repeated many times becomes truth in time.
    ý ýs needer sex :wub: :wub:

h43r: :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast