Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My GF.

This is a discussion on My GF. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Hostage So? Stop drinking, drugging, and raping innocent little boys. You wont have to worry! then what ...
Page: 3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Hostage
    So? Stop drinking, drugging, and raping innocent little boys. You wont have to worry!
    then what else we gonna do? play ko all day? -_-

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    So? Stop drinking, drugging, and raping innocent little boys. You wont have to worry!
    then what else we gonna do? play ko all day? -_-[/b]

LOL......doh! i didnt know that if u were both under 18 and you have sex, that its called rape..... <_< <_< <_< :blink: h43r:

AndTheHeroFails

xD No, Arca_ said my gf is 18+ i had to prove she wasnt xD

so what if we are gay and we all like penis? ur homophobic? :angry: im not gay but i do act gay :wub: :wub: :wub: <3 <3 <3 sex plys

AndTheHeroFails

:rollseyes:

Originally posted by Diler
    You know... I've noticed that 90% people on this forum, talk about sex to each other and make gay smiles like :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: . I dunno... Are you guys all gay? I understand it's a joke... But something not real spoken over and over again makes it look kinda real... So in conclusion, by doing that your all turning into gay fags. Greets.
    U would faint and die if u would see our clan aka party and ally aka clan chat :lol:

We also talk some weird things irl, even in police station and still non of those of my friends or kolleges are gay. I have couple friends who are gay but with them we don't talk "gaytalk" ...dunno why maybe it would loose joke with them. Oh and just for the knowledge I am not gay ( no matter what my clan say :wub: ) and I have enough good selfesteme to admit it in publuic if I would. I don't have anything against gays either, why would I some of them are great guys, like some black, yellow, red, purple, swedish,turkish, female what ever ppl ^_^

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    You know... I've noticed that 90% people on this forum, talk about sex to each other and make gay smiles like :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: . I dunno... Are you guys all gay? I understand it's a joke... But something not real spoken over and over again makes it look kinda real... So in conclusion, by doing that your all turning into gay fags. Greets.
    U would faint and die if u would see our clan aka party and ally aka clan chat :lol:

We also talk some weird things irl, even in police station and still non of those of my friends or kolleges are gay. I have couple friends who are gay but with them we don't talk "gaytalk" ...dunno why maybe it would loose joke with them. Oh and just for the knowledge I am not gay ( no matter what my clan say :wub: ) and I have enough good selfesteme to admit it in publuic if I would. I don't have anything against gays either, why would I some of them are great guys, like some black, yellow, red, purple, swedish,turkish, female what ever ppl ^_^[/b]
    I know you are aren't gay Tomi :wub: :wub:

cRuX

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    In sweden basicckly if the male is over 18 and the girl is under 18 and says she got raped the male can go to jail even if the male didn't rape
    It's the same way in the U.S. A good strategy is to make the girl show you her license first, if she refuses she's probably underage.[/b]
    Girls don't refuse me yun h43r:

SiegeR

Originally posted by Alize
    The point is that he ...loves (i don`t like this word) .. he likes the girl and thats all he just wanted to show it to the forum ... don`t worry dude ... dun pay attention to the idiots ... she is quite well.
    u are not beutiful too and ur drug addicted but we love u. :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by unclebubba76
    shes to ghetto looking for my tastes ...
    Basically shes either a chonga or a JAP (Jewish American Princess) xD

she looks chonga

Banned

^^ ya depends where she lives o_O i live in miami and every girl i see is a chonga

Diler

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler

We also talk some weird things irl, even in police station and still non of those of my friends or kolleges are gay. I have couple friends who are gay but with them we don't talk "gaytalk" ...dunno why maybe it would loose joke with them. Oh and just for the knowledge I am not gay ( no matter what my clan say :wub: ) and I have enough good selfesteme to admit it in publuic if I would. I don't have anything against gays either, why would I some of them are great guys, like some black, yellow, red, purple, swedish,turkish, female what ever ppl ^_^[/b]
    Yeah sorry, but i personally hate gay people. I won't like to argue with anyone cuz the topic will propapbly get locked. It's theyre way of life, but in Poland gays are not tolerated, even by the government. You know why? Cuz they are no good to the community. The main purpose of life to a human being should be continuing the existance. Gays don't repopulate, they just fuck each other in the butt. And... it's disgusting. Greets

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123