My iPod...Problems...

This is a discussion on My iPod...Problems... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hello all! Here is the situation:I just got my iPod Nano,so i begin downloading songs from Limewire,then put them on ...
Page: 1

ShadowBane

Hello all!

Here is the situation:I just got my iPod Nano,so i begin downloading songs from Limewire,then put them on iTunes(Music Library) then i go on File==>"Synch with *insert name* IP",so after 1 mins or so(when it dosent say anymore "Synching iPod Do Not Disconnect") i plug off the USB and go check my songs and they are not thereNot even in the "Recently Added" ='( Maybe it not the way to put the music in the iPod?Somone know how to resolve my problem?

~Shadowbane

J

Well after i dl the songs from limewire i just go to "shared folder" and i drag the songs onto itunes, then after all the songs are in the library i plug my ipod in and it just auto goes in.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

open itunes
    plug ipod in
    drag music from library to ipod
    done

its not rocket science -_-

ShadowBane

open itunes
    plug ipod in
    drag music from library to ipod
    done
    its not rocket science -_-[/b]
    "Drag to the iPod"What u mean?

Ok here a screensho

As you see it all in my Library,only then when i go on File==>Sinch to *Insertname* Ipod it wont charge,even thought it says "Dont disconnect"!

Im really interesting in the fact "you dont have to pass by the library,just drag it in the iPod"

P.S:I think my problem come when i have to Synch...it pretty weird i actually synch it but my songs dont appear in the iPod =/ Someone that good in that kind of stuff wanna add me on MSN,so i can send him Remote Assitance(sometime on MSN that you send that let the other guy control your computer^^) PM me if u wanna help~~

Banned Senior Member

open up my computer, there should be a spot for the iPod when it's hooked in with the USB. Click/drag the songs from iTunes into the iPod window you opened. Thats how I do it with my iRiver since Media player is a bitch for transfering the select files I want and they dont have their own software for it

ShadowBane

open up my computer, there should be a spot for the iPod when it's hooked in with the USB. Click/drag the songs from iTunes into the iPod window you opened. Thats how I do it with my iRiver since Media player is a bitch for transfering the select files I want and they dont have their own software for it[/b]

I think im getting into something^^

Ok i dragged from my iTunes Library to the "Music" Folder in the F Drive(iPod),but im not getting my songs =/Is it already synch when i dragged them?Must i do something else to?

What the F***....

I used to have this problem... i forgot how i fixed it...

Try to unsynch your ipod first then try to manually input the songs!

ShadowBane

I used to have this problem... i forgot how i fixed it...

Try to unsynch your ipod first then try to manually input the songs![/b]
    Blah i gived a list of songs i wanted to my friend and he is downloading it for me =/

I still wishi could do that on my own^^Searching to resolve this error on Google atm