Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My life outside KO.

This is a discussion on My life outside KO. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://youtube.com/watch?v=bulctT475I4 Enjoy. And wait for the new vid tomorrow....
Page: 1

sabaka2

Talking

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bulctT475I4

Enjoy.

And wait for the new vid tomorrow.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

i think ur dog was trying to itch its ballz :P LOL...btw what kind of car u drive

Pwner4Last

Jaja. This can't be more fake. Sitting in ur daddies car faking phone calls from ur so called "girl friend". And ofc a fake friend pfff

sabaka2

i think ur dog was trying to itch its ballz :P LOL...btw what kind of car u drive[/b]

It female lol ... and car is Infinity .

sabaka2

Jaja. This can't be more fake. Sitting in ur daddies car faking phone calls from ur so called "girl friend". And ofc a fake friend pfff[/b]

Yours kidding? Why would I wake everything... It's not my fault that you have not life :P... But yeah you don't have to believe me I guess... I'm glad people know as fully honest person. And Not some kind faking freak. .

kct2on

Jaja. This can't be more fake. Sitting in ur daddies car faking phone calls from ur so called "girl friend". And ofc a fake friend pfff[/b]
    I hate Focking noobs, how do you people get into this forum? Go back to buying full plate please, and leave good peeps like sabaka alone... I happen to know hes the shit so back off ass...

sabaka2

I hate Focking noobs, how do you people get into this forum? Go back to buying full plate please, and leave good peeps like sabaka alone... I happen to know hes the shit so back off ass...[/b]

Tnx Bro... Ty for the back up. Got to hate people with no life. Rofl.
    Don't miss YouTube gathering at San Francisco, and If you do... and don't say hi to MR Safety from me... it would be perfectly fine.
    Just Enjoy .

Pwner4Last

Haha i don't got a life ? That's funny u are the one making a complete pointless movie when u and ur german friend is sitting in a car. And if that wasn't enough u have to post it in ko4life and tell every1 u got a life ? Who's give u a shit about u and ur stupid life there is 6billion ppl in this world iam 100% no would want to see what a guy with the gayest hair every is doing in a car with his friend.

Iam fooking noob okey ? Iam machooo

kct2on

Tnx Bro... Ty for the back up. Got to hate people with no life. Rofl.
    Don't miss YouTube gathering at San Francisco, and If you do... and don't say hi to MR Safety from me... it would be perfectly fine.
    Just Enjoy .[/b]
    lol, after seeing that guy in action.. am kind of scared to meet him : ( lmao... Will try and make it down there though

Haha i don't got a life ? That's funny u are the one making a complete pointless movie when u and ur german friend is sitting in a car. And if that wasn't enough u have to post it in ko4life and tell every1 u got a life ? Who's give u a shit about u and ur stupid life there is 6billion ppl in this world iam 100% no would want to see what a guy with the gayest hair every is doing in a car with his friend.
    Iam fooking noob okey ? Iam machooo[/b]
    Not to mention he posted it in the wrong fucking section... I dont even know why you would need to try and prove you have a life, but by trying you just showed that infact you dont. now please stfu!

kct2on

Well fock you machooo, come see me when you're done being a nagging little bitch... Ill show you a thing or two about ko you can't learn by typing... In the mean time go lvl, maybe one day you wont be a noob

sabaka2

WOW... U have issues... you should really go to a doctor... or ask your GF for more sex if you have one... and we aren't Germans... We're Russians you dumb idiot. Yes its called life.. it when you do things in real world.... not in ko... actually live.
    But who cares about your opinion anywayz... your probably some kid from... who cares where...

So I have a solution for you.
    Get a life, a girlfriend and get layed... If she can find something under you boxers, kinds have tiny umpulumpas there so she might just freak out and leave.

Night everyone else... Going to bed.
    Tomorrow I'm of to downtown mall to finish the ultimate free hugs compain. Wish me luck

Pwner4Last

WOW... U have issues... you should really go to a doctor... or ask your GF for more sex if you have one... and we aren't Germans... We're Russians you dumb idiot. Yes its called life.. it when you do things in real world.... not in ko... actually live.
    But who cares about your opinion anywayz... your probably some kid from... who cares where...

So I have a solution for you.
    Get a life, a girlfriend and get layed... If she can find something under you boxers, kinds have tiny umpulumpas there so she might just freak out and leave.

Night everyone else... Going to bed.
    Tomorrow I'm of to downtown mall to finish the ultimate free hugs compain. Wish me luck [/b]

Damn u are cool. Trying to insult me by saying i got a small penis. Iam really hurt now. I think i need to go cut myself. Oh no right, u are the guy with a emo haircut i think u need to go cut urself Russian eh ? U are the one always lagging on dota faakk. I got no real life sry I even changed my IRL name to Pwner.

BTW, tell ur mother to mail me my pink boxers i think i forgot them there.

sabaka2

Damn u are cool. Trying to insult me by saying i got a small penis. Iam really hurt now. I think i need to go cut myself. Oh no right, u are the guy with a emo haircut i think u need to go cut urself Russian eh ? U are the one always lagging on dota faakk. I got no real life sry I even changed my IRL name to Pwner.

BTW, tell ur mother to mail me my pink boxers i think i forgot them there.[/b]

Haha funny guy?
    I don't insult people I just say the truth.
    And if it makes you feel better, I don't have parents.

I made this vid not to in tertian people... its true stories don't like it...
    Keep it to your self.

Now... Everyone else... Have a good night.

Haha funny guy?
    I don't insult people I just say the truth.
    And if it makes you feel better, I don't have parents.

I made this vid not to in tertian people... its true stories don't like it...
    Keep it to your self.

Now... Everyone else... Have a good night.[/b]

And why did you post it on ko4lifE(in the wrong section)?
    It's people's opinions, dont like it? Don't post on a public forum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast