Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My life outside KO.

This is a discussion on My life outside KO. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; haha love the dog part lol "Haha i don't got a life ? That's funny u are the one making ...
Page: 2

r3dev0

haha love the dog part lol

"Haha i don't got a life ? That's funny u are the one making a complete pointless movie when u and ur german friend is sitting in a car. And if that wasn't enough u have to post it in ko4life and tell every1 u got a life ? Who's give u a shit about u and ur stupid life there is 6billion ppl in this world iam 100% no would want to see what a guy with the gayest hair every is doing in a car with his friend."

mate, what do you know about having a life outside ko? look who has over 1000 posts on forums...secondly this video isnt to show everyone he has a life, what he is doing here on the video is probably more of a life than that what u probably have,, i dont see whats rong with him posting something that he enjoys doing, which is filming what ever he is doing...

anyway if u have a problem then stfu and f*ck off, no one needs to hear what u have to say...if you had a life you wouldnt be sitting there on your ass watching this video and adding adding a fkn reply would you?

Pwner4Last

haha love the dog part lol

"Haha i don't got a life ? That's funny u are the one making a complete pointless movie when u and ur german friend is sitting in a car. And if that wasn't enough u have to post it in ko4life and tell every1 u got a life ? Who's give u a shit about u and ur stupid life there is 6billion ppl in this world iam 100% no would want to see what a guy with the gayest hair every is doing in a car with his friend."

mate, what do you know about having a life outside ko? look who has over 1000 posts on forums...secondly this video isnt to show everyone he has a life, what he is doing here on the video is probably more of a life than that what u probably have,, i dont see whats rong with him posting something that he enjoys doing, which is filming what ever he is doing...

anyway if u have a problem then stfu and f*ck off, no one needs to hear what u have to say...if you had a life you wouldnt be sitting there on your ass watching this video and adding adding a fkn reply would you?[/b]

But this is a forum it's if no1 wanted too see what any1 else is writing why would they make a forum ? I can have my own opinions or is this some kind of nazi forum where i have to have same opinions as u and every1 else ? And i already told i even renamed my IRL name to Pwner. And look who got over 1k post on forums ? About 200++ppl ? And u did watch the movie does that mean u don't got a life either ?

You are making me confused here. All these things u are accusing me for is some how happens to be u :S.

r3dev0

my life is more than what u know, i watched the "movie" because it was a friends vid not because i dont got a life :/
    unlike you, i dont have so much time as to go around giving people shit about what they post in forums...

"But this is a forum it's if no1 wanted too see what any1 else is writing why would they make a forum ? I can have my own opinions or is this some kind of nazi forum where i have to have same opinions as u and every1 else ?"

so whats rong with him posting a vid of his life outside ko? is this some forum where we must post things of what u find is good enough to read?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OMG it's the 4th member of Hanson!!!

OMG it's the 4th member of Hanson!!!
    [/b]
    rofl, i think your onto something there felix

arguing over the internet is pointless and retarded
    and neither of u will be cool just by insulting each other, just go out an have a drink like im gonna do, get together with friends and have fun

sabaka2

arguing over the internet is pointless and retarded
    and neither of u will be cool just by insulting each other, just go out an have a drink like im gonna do, get together with friends and have fun [/b]

Haha ... Legal drink age here is 21 >.<, 3 more year bro. lol.

I hate Focking noobs, how do you people get into this forum? Go back to buying full plate please, and leave good peeps like sabaka alone... I happen to know hes the shit so back off ass...[/b]
    id show u pwners pic but i format my comp had it from bleaf&#39;s school class pic

Pwner4Last

id show u pwners pic but i format my comp had it from bleaf&#39;s school class pic[/b]

Iam sexy

sabaka2

Since when lol.

Pwner says:
    bb

=[ sry sexy bomb

First, you&#39;re Russian, this guy doesn&#39;t seem to have Russian accent tbh.
    Second, from what I remember, you whined over a scammed account, so I&#39;m not sure you have any life outside KO.
    And third, Diego you&#39;re gay

only when u&#39;re on msn :$

Pwner4Last

Pwner says:
    bb
    =[ sry sexy bomb[/b]

I deleted all the ppl that didn&#39;t play on pathos :E Sry baba

4:20

I just want to say, he is not doing anything wrong in showing this. I have heard plenty of people from KO ask about other people&#39;s lives. I think it&#39;s cool to see what the other players of KO do outside of this stupid game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast