My official blaming list

This is a discussion on My official blaming list within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Since I happened to find myself browsing this forum, I would finally want to write down my blaming list of ...
Page: 1

Since I happened to find myself browsing this forum, I would finally want to write down my blaming list of people who kept me playing this game for a quite long time. Of course I haven't touched ko for a while now but anyway, here it goes:
    Most hate goes to...Jessemannen, Niro, Hareth - for feeding me with characters and items when i had already gave up with that game and talking me always into everything :X
    A bit less hate goes to...RingWraith, Kayah, Notaz, Marily, MiRaGe(Wookie) and Holychit - for telling me not to quite every single time i tried and helping me to start over :X

There! Feels much better now
    Somehow i have a feeling that i forgot someone but i'll correct that mistake as soon as i remember it.
    Feel free to add your own if you want to.

Hareth

hehe after a couple of years after i left this game, i still remember the good old days vallorư, im sorry i made you stay such a long time, but we had a great time playing together

every single MMO i touched after KO is not the same without the great group of people we had back in the day T_T

Vallo lets scout!!

I forgive you, H :P I had the best ko times playing with you, but that doesn't save you from the list!
    And Kayah, scouting was fun till KE. After that it was impossible to time those bloody bosses