Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My spin on songs

This is a discussion on My spin on songs within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Follow Me by Uncle Cracker You don’t know how you met me you don’t know why you can’t move and ...
Page: 1

feng

Follow Me by Uncle Cracker

You don’t know how you met me you don’t know why you can’t move and say no way, all you know is when I’m with you I make you cry and swim through your panties like a fish in the sea

Follow me everything is all right I’ll be the one to pop your cherry tonight, and if you want to leave I can guarantee you won’t find no body as small as me

I’m not worried if I use a condom ‘cause as long as no one knows then nobody can care, you’re feeling guilty and I’m well aware but baby you look pregnant and I’m a little scared

Follow me everything is all right I’ll be the one to pop your cherry tonight, and if u want to leave I can guarantee you won’t find no body as small as me

Won’t give you any money can’t give you a ride you’re better off if you don’t ask why your boyfriend’s not the reason you got pregnant, we'll be alright if you don’t ask why

Follow me everything is all right I’ll be the one to pop your cherry tonight, and if you want to leave I can guarantee you won’t find no body as small as me

You don’t know how you met me you don’t know why you can’t move and say no way, all you know is when I’m with you I make you cry and swim through your pants like a fish in the sea

Every Time We Touch by Cascada

I still feel your cock when you sleep next to me I still feel your load on my face in my dreams forgive me my boner it's never this brown without you around

cause every time we fuck I get this feeling and every time we cum I swear your not a guy can’t you feel my heart beat fast want this to last need you inside me, cause every time we fuck I feel this pain and every time we fuck I begin to cry can’t you feel my heart beat so can’t let you go want you inside me!

your cheeks are my castle your dick in my eye it wipes away tears that I cry, the good and the bad times we've been through them all, you make me cum when I fall

cause every time we fuck I get this feeling and every time we cum I swear your a guy can’t you feel my heart beat fast want this to last need you inside me, cause every time we fuck I feel this pain and every time we fuck I begin to cry can’t you feel my heart beat so can’t let you go want you inside me!

cause every time we fuck I get this feeling and every time we cum I swear your a guy can’t you feel my heart beat fast want this to last need you inside

DragonFire

you have issues. :huh:

I'm pretty sure someone around here must know a good psychiatrist.. :blink:

Banned

I like the cascade version.

If you sing like rythem like cascades song is then its kinda cool ^^

you have MAJOR Issues.......

Banned

1 person says he got issues then everyone thats going to post now will say that...

we dont want the same thign said over and over so get your opinions, be more open minded and give that man a review

feng

ty vandy =D and yes! please give me a review! i know there are more of u out there that think it's funny

theprodigy

lol you dont have issues you got problems

Banned

lol you dont have issues you got problems[/b]
    You do to since you can NOTread

bored? i think so. funny as hell though :lol:

feng

what do u expect when i cant get on ko or wr -_- talk on msn with my hoes and mess with songs...if i cant get on soon ima be singing them

1 person says he got issues then everyone thats going to post now will say that...

we dont want the same thign said over and over so get your opinions, be more open minded and give that man a review[/b]
    Quick lets all form different opinions because someone else said it first..

Piss off..

seriosly vandy... its better then a whole page of +1's

at sozok, that is really lame someone needs to get a girlfriend

LadyTorr

I like the cascade version.

If you sing like rythem like cascades song is then its kinda cool ^^[/b]
    The club remix version owns

I almost started saying sozok's lyrics when I was singing along to it lmao h34r:

Banned

Quick lets all form different opinions because someone else said it first..

Piss off..[/b]
    Well, lets see here Ms. Desi, I was not replying twords you.

seriosly vandy... its better then a whole page of +1's
    at sozok, that is really lame someone needs to get a girlfriend[/b]
    Atleast you said something diffrent instead of saying what 5 other people said basically same thing.

A +1 is basically like saying what someone said over again. Kinda like agreeing but instead of a +1, they put what has basically just been said.

I think its kind of funny when theres a stupid post in GC area and 1 person answers it for the dude and the next 3-4-5-6 people say the same thing.

Would you like to make a topic your proud about and get multiple people saying the same thing bad about you?

@lady - you and caro are just crazy chicks ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast