Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MY very first 2 signatures!

This is a discussion on MY very first 2 signatures! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; comments pls and tell me what you think...
Page: 1

comments pls

and

tell me what you think

DarK

bardish?

<!--quoteo(post=1395639:date=Jul 21 2007, 01:10 AM:name=
    DarK)-->
    bardish?[/b]

Yes bardish
    gonna make +8 soon

J

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

and wrong section, and btw those sigs suck really hard.

ewenson_tr

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

and wrong section, and btw those sigs suck really hard.[/b]

Hey fuckbag, I&#39;m sure the first thing you completed when you tried out something new wasn&#39;t the best piece of work in the field. So, go fuck yourself, hate people like you.

As for the sigs, I&#39;d go online and take a few "photoshop lessons" and get some new techniques to try out. Good first attempt though, keep at it.

ur sig is funny "i can beat you all, so be scared" zomg own me with bardish :<

tbh i dont like them and both kinda big. im sure after u learn some more photoshop techniques and get more practice your sigs will be a better

p.s. wrong section. the correct section to post is in the media subforum signature section

Matador

Hey fuckbag, I&#39;m sure the first thing you completed when you tried out something new wasn&#39;t the best piece of work in the field. So, go fuck yourself, hate people like you.

As for the sigs, I&#39;d go online and take a few "photoshop lessons" and get some new techniques to try out. Good first attempt though, keep at it.[/b]

pwned... anyways the 2nd one is kinda good for your first ones the first one does needs abit of work but im sure after a few lessons and pointers here and there u will be doing them quite nicley

J

As for the sigs, I&#39;d go online and take a few "photoshop lessons" and get some new techniques to try out. Good first attempt though, keep at it.[/b]
    Hey fuckbag he asked for my fucking comment and i gave it to him. Did he fucking say don&#39;t be mean to me? No i left him a fucking comment on what i felt.

Hey fuckbag he asked for my fucking comment and i gave it to him. Did he fucking say don&#39;t be mean to me? No i left him a fucking comment on what i felt.[/b]
    OHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

That&#39;s a block on my fight!

ewenson_tr

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

and wrong section, and btw those sigs suck really hard.[/b]

A little "fyi" buddy, when someone says comment, they generally mean, please give some constructive critisim. Not, the typical 13 year old remark, "LOL!OL!O!L THOSE ARE T3H SuCK0ZRZ!!!!!!" So grow the fuck up you cocky little twat. If you&#39;re going to be an asshole, atleast make it so that he can better himself to meet you&#39;re highest of standards, sir.

A little "fyi" buddy, when someone says comment, they generally mean, please give some constructive critisim. Not, the typical 13 year old remark, "LOL!OL!O!L THOSE ARE T3H SuCK0ZRZ!!!!!!" So grow the fuck up you cocky little twat. If you&#39;re going to be an asshole, atleast make it so that he can better himself to meet you&#39;re highest of standards, sir.[/b]
    Hey ewenson, Why dont you Lick his nutz. JEEZ you suck wangs!

J

Yeah I&#39;m being cocky alright. He asked for "MY" comment so i gave him what "I" thought. You may think differently than me and truthfully i don&#39;t really give a shit.

J, I love you.

UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA EH EH EH

ewenson_tr

UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA EH EH EH[/b]
    Word.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast