Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Nation Transfer I WANT A VAGINA

This is a discussion on Nation Transfer I WANT A VAGINA within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok so far customer support says there is no way to become female human sin if i nation transfer twice ...
Page: 1

Default Nation Transfer I WANT A VAGINA

Ok so far customer support says there is no way to become female human sin if i nation transfer twice i will simply remain male at first i thought bull shit!
    Then i talk to two different ingame gms that also say becoming female is impossible i will remain male if i nation transfer twice !

is this jus there way of denyin that they wanna make 40 dollars if i nation transfer twice will i have choice to be female i dont know how it really works anyone can tell me ? i always thought that was how it works but recently it said nation transfer was bugged is it still or wat ? i for one dont really wanna spend 40 bucks and end up with a dick still and secondly i dont wanna nation transfer and get stuck @ orc side with fucking coudzz !

i mean if that is how it now u can't change ur char period wdf why isn't this in power up store they can make money off this shit all u fuckers from diez could express ur inner feelings how u wanna have tits 1 month and a dick another month . i mean i for one can't join stupid clan cuz i have a penis i mean yes its sexist but its worse fact that i can't sexchange

WAT KINDA USKO IS THIS WHERE U CANNOT SEX CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even fucking kola will do nothing wdf how is it that gamers are first when i want something so fucking easy

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

rofl

Perfect

i want Vagine to sex plz :wub:

I think u need to go see a doctor..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

honestly im surprised they havent started selling a sex change thing for 10$ or so in the pus

grab a knife and cut it off

i'll pay fucking 40 dollars i told them on phone i will "thats not going to happen its not something we offer"

come the fuck on in my history on jus this account at hand over 300 usd spent with credit card (credit card over all my accounts total bout 800 usd).

sick of looking at fuckers who kiss gm ass get roll backs even tho some turk is running around same items (jus as good as gm injecting items if u ask me) and then when dupe wipe come they jus get another roll back cuz they get on cam via msn and ejaculate.

I MEAN YES why is there no sex change in pus wat the fuck its k2's job to take advantage of there gamers after all gamers are first when it comes to getting there money.

i want to go make big ass post on there stupid forum so it actually get read but then i have 0 chance of getting female cuz in there head "then we'd have to make everyone female etc."

gunna keep pushing for sex change for bout a week then im quiting game

Originally posted by RoHKaN
    grab a knife and cut it off
    if only it was that easy IF ONLY

Originally posted by Private
    gunna keep pushing for sex change for bout a week then im quiting game
    lol......

Originally posted by C4pt4iN

lol......
    is there a problem i want female to play with freinds female not happening so i quit fair enough

morax

Just pretend to be female like me ...

only joking, but everyone knows in this life its not what you know its who you know.... and if you know a GM your gonna get your shits solved pronto.

Originally posted by morax

only joking, but everyone knows in this life its not what you know its who you know.... and if you know a GM your gonna get your shits solved pronto.
    thats why some of us without connections hate you :P

Originally posted by morax

it used to be nothing of the sort it used to be jus call old customer support number talk to timothy in buisness hours and he would help u out now its i call number im not supposed to put his directory and he tells me im supposed to leave message at other number and then i get him to go head and talk to me and jus flat out says its not happening.

with all these "new gms" i wanna point out how hackers dont even bother getting into database now they just apply to be a gm

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

it used to be nothing of the sort it used to be jus call old customer support number talk to timothy in buisness hours and he would help u out now its i call number im not supposed to put his directory and he tells me im supposed to leave message at other number and then i get him to go head and talk to me and jus flat out says its not happening.

with all these "new gms" i wanna point out how hackers dont even bother getting into database now they just apply to be a gm[/b]

dude your never getting a transfer unless u have sex węth gm so dont bother <_<

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast