Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Nation Transfer I WANT A VAGINA

This is a discussion on Nation Transfer I WANT A VAGINA within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Private u ppl are fucking retarded u didn't even read the reason i want to be female ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by Private
    u ppl are fucking retarded u didn't even read the reason i want to be female to join clan with cecilia justo and tank and the only reason i put "i want a vagina" in topic so more ppl would read it

and to sieger u used to speak with decent english but now ur talking like a turk is it cuz ur "proud" and pls dont fucking tell me bout black people i work and deal with them daily and a high percentage of my freinds are infact black they accept me for me but if i went up in some shit with out my gun and start calling actual black people niggers i wouldn't be walking out

but since i am an actual fucking "wigga" i prefer ice nigga which is wat brits in the uk refer to me as i got my shit on lock i dont fucking play when it comes to dealing with wat u refer to as IRL and im sorry i had to break out the ebonics but

fuck that shit u trick ass turkish peice of shit i'll shove a fucking bag of bacon down ur babas throat
    He ýs bad gun and hes also a wigger piece of trash tht lives in a trailor park h43r:

Road

Who cares what ethnicty or what his hobbies are. So what if he has a short temper, but you shouldn't make fun of him for wanting to be like a black man and for incorperating some of their behaviors into his additudes.

i feel that when u attempt to put me down for being wigger or acting black it only shows that u are racist as i am racist towards emo kids gothic kids infact when i see them i shoot

and to tolgahan yes infact that gun is clean i've kept that gun clean for a couple years now but i have many guns that i wouldn't ever screen shot for the reason they have bodies on them

but why is this in off topic explain to me why wanting to be a female char and wanting k2 customer support to improve is moved to off topic pls do explain it to me

RunIfYouCan

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345