Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The NAU is coming, whether you like it or not.

This is a discussion on The NAU is coming, whether you like it or not. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; NAU stands for the Northern American Union which would consist of Canada, the US, and Mexico: we would use a ...
Page: 1

Psy

NAU stands for the Northern American Union which would consist of Canada, the US, and Mexico: we would use a currency called "Amero." Frankly, I don't know why Bush put up a giant barrier if he had this in mind. Most of all, when and if this happens: the constitution will no longer apply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

VChip = Mark of the Beast!

http://www.eagleforum.org/topics/NAU/

I can give a long winded writeup, but the punchline is that the world is going to end soon as the Mayans predicted it would.

BIG SCARY YOUTUBE VIDEO OMG RUNZ

3thos

loolies.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Was about time.

3thos

Was about time.[/b]
    are you fucking kidding me?

this is going to fucking end the US as we know it ..

Hostage

The US was fucked from the beginning.

3thos

The US was fucked from the beginning.[/b]
    and due to bush's moronic thinking, the US will now be more fucked then it was before.

Banned

NAU stands for the Northern American Union which would consist of Canada, the US, and Mexico: we would use a currency called "Amero." Frankly, I don't know why Bush put up a giant barrier if he had this in mind. Most of all, when and if this happens: the constitution will no longer apply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

VChip = Mark of the Beast!

http://www.eagleforum.org/topics/NAU/

I can give a long winded writeup, but the punchline is that the world is going to end soon as the Mayans predicted it would.[/b]
    The same group discovered a trend between Aliens and the Pyramids. This is all gimick.

They went from "Amero" to "V-chip"- are you sure they don't have an agenda?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

are you fucking kidding me?
    this is going to fucking end the US as we know it ..[/b]
    U cant see the bigger picture, maybe grow out of ur america4lyfe mentality. Think a bit.

I wanna see "there is no spoon" replies soon h34r:

IceManDan

Hostage

The bigger picture?????

1 Nobody can rule the entire world. 2 Bush is a faggot. 3 Stop wasting my money, and let me worry about what i'm going to have to do to eat today.

Banned

Every once in a while I see a video like this
    Every once in a while I get nervous by a video like this
    Every once in a while I show a video like this to people I know

and then it just dissapears and goes away.

ALO MEN INTERNET IZ WASHEZ UR BRAINZ

Banned

we are fine like we are
    let the canadians have there peace and let the dam mexicans/spanish/other stay there ass over the boarder.
    its sad, the lower parts of the states close to the border of mexico are like nothing but illegal immagrants who cant fucking speak english, then they have there children in the USA and there considerd american.. zzzzzzz...another person who cant speak english and is legally a citizen, dont get me wrong i love the mexicans ect. ect. but dam, dont flee to our country if you cant speak ENGLISH!! when i lived in texas all i seen was white or mexican, mostly white. i never seen 1 black person since i could remember.

razzy

dont get me wrong i love the mexicans ect. ect. but dam, dont flee to our country if you cant speak ENGLISH!![/b]
    Way to contradict yourself.

Lastly without the mexicans many industrial companies would be short of labourers since mexicans who border hop arnt legal they find it hard to land a suitable job, and are forced to make ends meet by working minimum wage jobs. In short, mexicans border hopping isnt completely a bad thing, since in a way it keeps the economy going.

Banned

we are fine like we are
    let the canadians have there peace and let the dam mexicans/spanish/other stay there ass over the boarder.
    its sad, the lower parts of the states close to the border of mexico are like nothing but illegal immagrants who cant fucking speak english, then they have there children in the USA and there considerd american.. zzzzzzz...another person who cant speak english and is legally a citizen, dont get me wrong i love the mexicans ect. ect. but dam, dont flee to our country if you cant speak ENGLISH!! when i lived in texas all i seen was white or mexican, mostly white. i never seen 1 black person since i could remember.[/b]
    +1 illegal Mexicans need to stick to making Tacos IN MEXICO.

They also need to follow proper procedures to get into the United States, instead of just hopping borders. If they were to follow proper procedures, there wouldn't be so many strict laws against illegal aliens.

And no, illegal Mexicans do not "stabilize the economy". True, illegal Mexican take jobs that nobody wants, but does that really help the economy? No, since they are illegal immigrants, they get paid under the table (cash). Since they are also illegal immigrants and get paid under the table, they obviously wouldn't be paying taxes. Under the table jobs (illegal Mexican making money) don't even get included in the Annual GDP. Therefore, illegal Mexicans do nothing to the economy except for encouraging black market activities and make legal American citizens lose jobs.

Americans need to invade Mexico! We took Texas and California from them, lets just invade the country and send them to South America.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast