Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The NAU is coming, whether you like it or not.

This is a discussion on The NAU is coming, whether you like it or not. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Way to contradict yourself. Lastly without the mexicans many industrial companies would be short of labourers since mexicans who border ...
Page: 2

Banned

Way to contradict yourself.

Lastly without the mexicans many industrial companies would be short of labourers since mexicans who border hop arnt legal they find it hard to land a suitable job, and are forced to make ends meet by working minimum wage jobs. In short, mexicans border hopping isnt completely a bad thing, since in a way it keeps the economy going.[/b]
    let me contradict myself, if you didnt understand me then your retarted. if the labor'es dont got the mexicans then guess what? they need to raise there dam paying price and maybe people would be interested? DUH.. i use to go to like home depot early in the morning and see nothing but the mexicans lined up waiting for a big van to come by and they all bunch up in it and go work. ive seen this happen more then once. i wont lie mexicans are hard workers, ive seen this first hand, and i also seen a mexican fuck up our back porch where he screwed up with the math part and witch = pored the cement wrong and when ever it would rain it would flood our back porch.
    +1 illegal Mexicans need to stick to making Tacos IN MEXICO.

They also need to follow proper procedures to get into the United States, instead of just hopping borders. If they were to follow proper procedures, there wouldn't be so many strict laws against illegal aliens.

And no, illegal Mexicans do not "stabilize the economy". True, illegal Mexican take jobs that nobody wants, but does that really help the economy? No, since they are illegal immigrants, they get paid under the table (cash). Since they are also illegal immigrants and get paid under the table, they obviously wouldn't be paying taxes. Under the table jobs (illegal Mexican making money) don't even get included in the Annual GDP. Therefore, illegal Mexicans do nothing to the economy except for encouraging black market activities and make legal American citizens lose jobs.

Notice I am using the term "Illegal Mexicans". Do not confuse that with Mexicans that are in the United States legally.

Americans need to invade Mexico! We took Texas and California from them, lets just invade the country and send them to South America. Sounds Harsh? Because that is what they are doing in a theoretical sense.[/b]
    i was following you until i hit the part for texas and california lol :blink:
    all i know is black people in new orleans are lazy = they get qualified for "section 8" = they got to pay like little $$ a month to live in like a 1000$ apartment or something. and the brand new nice ass apartments are being destroyed within 1 year looking like the 9th-ward. look like the ghetto. they can get by with a roof over there head collecting goverment money every month without doing shit. thats how fucked up our goverment down here is in N.O. sure i do agree some people need section 8 but people who are in the 20's and 30's and are able to work and have no disabilities are not working and able to get this.

oh well i have confused myself by writing this and someone who lives down here would know what im talking about.

edit: if you keep giving them this opertunity they wont do anything to be able to do it themselves, once the goverment says no section 8 or something then you will see things change. just like in africa, there was a discussion with my step sister and her dad's friend at work. she says if the free stuff is there they will still work for there food ect. ect. but the guy says no they wont, she says yes they will, he says how do you know? i have seen it with my own eyes you havent. basically all she does is read books and watch movies about this and thinks shes the shit, know what. fuck her!! :angry:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

First of all, smth like this will come eventually. Cant escape from that. That video is nothing more but a popcorn fart. Like private said, oh noes a scary youtube crap. Theres only like hundreds of those out there.

Try switching on ur right side of brain to see what will most likely happen in future. Globalization ftw.

One man wont rule the earth. And why couldnt he anyhow? President of Earth would prolly be nothing more than a puppet anyways. Absolute power corrupts absolutly. Lol. Those morons who made that video have NO idea what they are talking about. As i said that video is nothing more than a dumb conspiracy thingy.

There prolly are alot of true facts but why on earth would normal ppl care about that. I live in EU, im happy. Only problem is the huge bureaucracy but who actually cares. 2 weeks from now i hardly doubt that ppl will even remember this topic.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

the NAU and the Amero sounds fine, if is applied the same way it is applied on Europe and the Euro. A standarized economy under the same currency, and less strict on border's control, wich I always thought it was and is bullshit, since Texas and California belonged to Mexico to begin with, before the states took 'em from them. But the whole "let's have a one government world" is bull shit. IS BULLSHIT IS BULLSHIT IS BULLSHIT. And I rather get fucked in every hole of my body, including any hole in my skin, before having a chip implanted in me. FUCK THAT. Noone is gonna make me caddle, rather be 6 feet under before that happens...

RiseAgainst_

+1 illegal Mexicans need to stick to making Tacos IN MEXICO.

They also need to follow proper procedures to get into the United States, instead of just hopping borders. If they were to follow proper procedures, there wouldn't be so many strict laws against illegal aliens.

And no, illegal Mexicans do not "stabilize the economy". True, illegal Mexican take jobs that nobody wants, but does that really help the economy? No, since they are illegal immigrants, they get paid under the table (cash). Since they are also illegal immigrants and get paid under the table, they obviously wouldn't be paying taxes. Under the table jobs (illegal Mexican making money) don't even get included in the Annual GDP. Therefore, illegal Mexicans do nothing to the economy except for encouraging black market activities and make legal American citizens lose jobs.

Americans need to invade Mexico! We took Texas and California from them, lets just invade the country and send them to South America.[/b]
    I lol each time u post, u always wanna go against the 'flow' that u end up sounding stupid and racist. Shame on me for reading your entire post.

Anyways u r just another random kid trying to sound tough/smart so who cares lol.

@Dro

As far as i know Texas was given to USA as a payment from the debt that we Mexico had. I am not sure if it was*a*part*of*the*payment*of the same debt we currently have but that was it.

Not sure about California tough

Banned

First usury (banks that loan money at interest) causes high prices (inflation), then heavy debts, a landless people, lower birth rates and declining population, and finally immigration of new peoples needed to borrow money into existence and pay taxes, or slaves are emancipated to achieve the same object." As Hoskins relates, a debt-free potential borrower is of far greater value than a heavily indebted native citizen.

from the book "war cycles, peace cycles" written by Richard Hoskins

RiseAgainst_

First usury (banks that loan money at interest) causes high prices (inflation), then heavy debts, a landless people, lower birth rates and declining population, and finally immigration of new peoples needed to borrow money into existence and pay taxes, or slaves are emancipated to achieve the same object." As Hoskins relates, a debt-free potential borrower is of far greater value than a heavily indebted native citizen.

from the book "war cycles, peace cycles" written by Richard Hoskins[/b]
    That is in a certain point of view, in my point of view, the value (economically speaking) of the individual would also depend on their economical activity and the kind of job they have as in legal or illegal.

we are fine like we are
    let the canadians have there peace and let the dam mexicans/spanish/other stay there ass over the boarder.
    its sad, the lower parts of the states close to the border of mexico are like nothing but illegal immagrants who cant fucking speak english, then they have there children in the USA and there considerd american.. zzzzzzz...another person who cant speak english and is legally a citizen, dont get me wrong i love the mexicans ect. ect. but dam, dont flee to our country if you cant speak ENGLISH!! when i lived in texas all i seen was white or mexican, mostly white. i never seen 1 black person since i could remember.[/b]
    In a previous post somebody mentionned you contradict yourself. You say they shouldn't come if they do not speak english. Good, clear statement, but since you appear to be an american yourself, I wonder, you're english is more messed up than that of many people from other parts of the world, who only learn english from school ...

Banned

In a previous post somebody mentionned you contradict yourself. You say they shouldn't come if they do not speak english. Good, clear statement, but since you appear to be an american yourself, I wonder, you're english is more messed up than that of many people from other parts of the world, who only learn english from school ...[/b]
    its a fucking forum dude get over it, i dont go around saying " y, u" and all the other abreaviations on this forum so i dont confuse anyone. And your not so perfect yourself smart one.

People love to say i contradict myself, i might do that i wont deny, but who cares? my opinion changes alot, dont like it get over it
    you got to realize that people in other countrys who take english are probably being tested all the time and learn it for years studying every little detail, we dont have to do this in america unless we want to go into a career in english.

Well, if thats the case, then my opinion would be that using your own native language properly and correctly is one of the least things one could do. It should be like that in schools too. We study every aspect of dutch ( my native language ) aswell ... Same goes for french ...

And yes I love acting like a smartass

Banned

Well, if thats the case, then my opinion would be that using your own native language properly and correctly is one of the least things one could do. It should be like that in schools too. We study every aspect of dutch ( my native language ) aswell ... Same goes for french ...

And yes I love acting like a smartass[/b]
    ok baba in this case you stick to dutch and i stick to english

Robokill

why the hell does everyone have to be so anti-american...what did we do to your emo asses...?

lol @ the people who think they are actually going to put a chip in you..

sigh... conspiracy theorists..

Psy

lol @ the people who think they are actually going to put a chip in you..
    sigh... conspiracy theorists..[/b]
    One step at a time. They're already doing the passport thing with immigrants.

One step at a time. They're already doing the passport thing with immigrants.[/b]
    I just pray I'll be dead before that happens.. hell I will be anyways cause I'd shoot myself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast