Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

NBA Playoffs

This is a discussion on NBA Playoffs within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Utah------------\ .......................--------San Antonio --------\ San Antonio---/.........................................\ .................................................. ..........Detroit Detroit---------\........................................./ .......................---------Detriot--------------/ Cleveland-----/...
Page: 1

Banned

Utah------------\
    .......................--------San Antonio --------\
    San Antonio---/.........................................\

.................................................. ..........Detroit

Detroit---------\........................................./
    .......................---------Detriot--------------/
    Cleveland-----/

J

Utah is surprising me, I don't watch the season, just the playoffs and they're playing a lot better than i thought they would.

Banned

Yea, but they are such a young team, Tim Duncan is stompin on them.

I wanted to see Phoenix take it this year -_-

J

What's the game score?

2-0
    and
    1-0?

Banned

Spurs 1 - 0
    Detroit 1 - 0

SA is playin right now

J

macheco

Go SPURS! San Antonio will get to the finals, Utah is doing a great job but no way they can win agains San Antonio. J. Williams it's a very skilled player but Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, "manu" Ginobili and Bowen are to much better so they will kick his ass. And in the final, I don't know, if Cleveland beat Detroir, then San Antonio will be the Nba Champion, but agains Pistons, mmm... that series will be very closed. But I think the Western Finals are not Spurs vs Utah, Western Finals was Phoenix vs Spurs. And i'm so sorry for Dallas, they make a realy nice season, but they arrived very tired to playoff

J

I heard pistons are not letting James shoot inside the paint. They're defence is amazing.

And omg, the jazz's away jerseys look so gay! And they're down 19 points lol.

Banned

Go SPURS! San Antonio will get to the finals, Utah is doing a great job but no way they can win agains San Antonio. J. Williams it's a very skilled player but Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, "manu" Ginobili and Bowen are to much better so they will kick his ass. And in the final, I don't know, if Cleveland beat Detroir, then San Antonio will be the Nba Champion, but agains Pistons, mmm... that series will be very closed. But I think the Western Finals are not Spurs vs Utah, Western Finals was Phoenix vs Spurs. And i'm so sorry for Dallas, they make a realy nice season, but they arrived very tired to playoff[/b]

Bowen is so fuckin dirty. And yes, the Western Finals was Suns vs Spurs..their games were the best i've seen in a while

Robokill

Bowen is so fuckin dirty. And yes, the Western Finals was Suns vs Spurs..their games were the best i've seen in a while[/b]
    Suns lost cuz of retarded rule. Honestly why 1 game suspension wen they didn't start a fight. If I'm correct 1 of them even tried to prevent a fight?

ILIKEPIE

Utah------------\
    .......................--------San Antonio --------\
    San Antonio---/.........................................\

.................................................. ..........San Antonio

Detroit---------\........................................./
    .......................---------Detriot--------------/
    Cleveland-----/[/b]
    fixed it for you

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Suns lost cuz of retarded rule. Honestly why 1 game suspension wen they didn't start a fight. If I'm correct 1 of them even tried to prevent a fight?[/b]
    I agree, i really like steve nash and think he could have been a close candidate for MVP so i was pulling for them to go all the way, but since they are out im goin for Utah considering im a huge DUKE fan and Boozer is a great guy, haha his sister is in my english class and fills me in on all the news from the team, and his brother graduated last year but i dont think he went to a big school for basketball

fucking pistons disapointed me giving chitown 2 games was bull shit and now pistons have to win fucking redwings look like there done its atm its 4-1 ducks

but i always love cleveland in detroit watching james play is some good shit

Detriot Vs Spurs in Final

OMFG RED WINGS 3-4 PLS LET WINGS TIE IT PLEASE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast