Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Near Death Experiences

This is a discussion on Near Death Experiences within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I just had one, got shocked checking the circuit breaker when my fingers slipped, doesn't sound that bad considering only ...
Page: 1

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I just had one, got shocked checking the circuit breaker when my fingers slipped, doesn't sound that bad considering only my hand went numb, but I know if my whole hand was there and there for too long, I'd be dead atm. Also, I almost got run over a few years ago riding my bike, and almost died of blood loss about 7-8 years ago after accidentally breaking a window and glass cutting a gash in my wrist.

Any one else got experiences they'd like to share?

almost died of blood loss about 7-8 years ago after accidentally breaking a window and glass cutting a gash in my wrist.[/b]
    bs, ur just emo and u cut too deep.

jk but i dont get many exciting moments in my life to brag about

Was on a road trip to Marmot basin (ski hill) on the way back from the hill we had a 5 hour drive home, was dark and very cold, me and 2 buddies were in my little sports car packd with snowboards and us in our dampclothing, we were drivin about 90kmh on the highway and buddy comes in his jacked truck passing us at 130kmh, a minute later we see a huge area of fog buddie driving slows down and we realize that truck hit a moose, moose went in the ditch, and the truck was totald in the front and he drove onto the gaurd rail after hitting the moose and almost drove off the bridge as his brakes were out and he couldnt see over his smashed in hood. The driver of the truck was ok thanks to his Jacked up truck but we would have died if we hit that moose.

had to wait like an hour in the friggen cold to wait for a towtruck/cops for the other guy

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Just remembered, almost drowned in the lake at my grandparents house in Louisiana when I was a kid. COME ON PEOPLE, I WANNA HEAR FUNNY/GORY STORIES!

Key421

Almost drowned, when i was like 6, but now I can swim pretty good

J

bs, ur just emo and u cut too deep.

jk but i dont get many exciting moments in my life to brag about [/b]
    Trip tried to get up out of his chair once.

Trip tried to get up out of his chair once.[/b]
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ouch thats not only a near death experiance for himself but for a lot off other ppl to :lol:

Lol'd.

d4z3d

i had kawasaki syndrome when i was 5 if that counts

Hey cutie Senior Member

I once fell on my boner, i woke up one morning after a wet dream and turned over, but it was to late when i realized there was no where to turn over and fell face first, correction: boner first, into my carpet.
    Almost as near to the end of life as i can get

Once i got into a fight with a cunt cuz he was pushing me and my friend around. So i layed it into him, but his mates came outta nowhere and i got punked. Thought i was actually fucked considering this fella is like real thuggish or whatnot. But luckily i ended up with only a cracked rip, which actually MADE MY DAY

Psy

I was almost lynched by a rage of black people for sitting at their lunch table.

tommyleonghk

1 - Almost drowned when i was 5.

2 - Got hit by a car while crossing the road when i was 10

3 - Fell off a school bus while it was moving - Bus was packed and i got pushed off

4 - Car spinned 360 and almost hit a 4x4 from the opposite traffic

5 - Recovered from Pneumonia... and it is known to have taken many lifes

6 - Smoking everyday?

3 years ago, I came back from my vacation work. I had to wake up early (5am) and did overhours. Basicly I worked like 10-11 hours that day, so I was extremely tired.

The distance from my home to my work is like 5-7 kilometres, so I went each time with my bike, also that day.

Anyways it was around 5.30 PM, the peaktime in traffic, as most of the ppl here in Belgium stop work around that time. I worked in a city, so I had to cross a big street with like 3 strokes (the speedlimit is like 90km/h there). I had to turn to the left. I thought it was red for the cars and the bikers could cross the street, but it wasnt. Neways, I was very tired, so I messed up colours. I crossed the street and got hit by a car. I got smashed over the car with a speed of like 70-80 km an hour and 100 metres behind that car, there was a big truck. I was down on the middle of that street, the truckdriver saw the accident and had to do everthing in his power to try to stop. Luckily he managed to stop like 4-5 metres of me.

Anyways, I know nothing of the accident, as I lost conscience. I had a big gap in my head and lost alot of blood. Waked up 1-2 days later and been told I was fukkin lucky to still here lol.

Thing is, I pass that place like every week and im extremely carefull now in traffic. It pisses off my friends alot, when I drive with them at car. In my view, they take way too much risks sometimes haha

I remember when I was hanging in a tree that was very easy to climb, so I was way too fucking high up there when I (almost) fell. I managed to grab one small branch. Been hanging there for 4 minutes before my brother saw me. Gawd those 4 minutes were the worst in my life. This happened when I was 7-9 yrs old, not sure.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast