Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Near Death Experiences

This is a discussion on Near Death Experiences within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I grabbed a scissor and cut my lamp's cord when i was like 7. Passed out and all i remember ...
Page: 3

J

I grabbed a scissor and cut my lamp&#39;s cord when i was like 7. Passed out and all i remember was this big blinding white flash and then waking up at the hospital :<
    Was very stimulanting i must say :>[/b]
    That explains it...

Banned

That explains it...[/b]
    More specific pls

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

When I was a little kid, I scared the shit out of my parents, I balanced a sledge hammer on the palm of my hand, and it would fall and miss my head by inches. Another time me and my friend were digging a hole to China (we were like 6) and I bent down to see how deep it was, and he turned to dig more, and his shovel hit me in the head.

When I was a little kid, I scared the shit out of my parents, I balanced a sledge hammer on the palm of my hand, and it would fall and miss my head by inches. Another time me and my friend were digging a hole to China (we were like 6) and I bent down to see how deep it was, and he turned to dig more, and his shovel hit me in the head.[/b]
    lol :lol:

a long time ago me and some friends went on train tracks then the train was coming and i stood there and then it was really close and i ran and fell and hit my knee on a rock and cudnt get up h34r: but then my friend ran to me and lifted me up and we were safe

or wen my friends where walking on the left side of the tracks and they didnt hear the train but i saw it cuz i was far back and they cudnt hear me screaming but then they realized wat i was sayin and moved wen it was like 20 feet away h34r:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i was gaming for 30+ hours straight...[/b]
    pretty sure u were studying and eating tacos at the same time for 60+ hours so stop lying with your foot in your mouth

one time when i was flying to barcelona the pilot of the airplane said that the plane is broken and we need to land now, PLEASE SET YOUR SEATBELTS KANKALAR LUFTEN... , we landed and i felt very great when the plane stopped on the ground. it was very stressful lol. polish airlines FTW

wtf is with all the fat jokes i thought posting my pic would put a end to it

Pino

felt out of a tree from 5 meters high.

and some drunken guy tried to beat me up with a sledge hammer, he hit me twice with it on my head.
    and then i managed to get him away from me. only had 2 holes in my head. could have been alot worse

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I&#39;ve saved a little girl from drowning in an overly crowded beach. Her mom gave me $20 bucks, lol. I won&#39;t ever forget that one.
    Bit weird aye h34r:[/b]
    I lol&#39;d. :lol:

I just had one, got shocked checking the circuit breaker when my fingers slipped, doesn&#39;t sound that bad considering only my hand went numb, but I know if my whole hand was there and there for too long, I&#39;d be dead atm. Also, I almost got run over a few years ago riding my bike, and almost died of blood loss about 7-8 years ago after accidentally breaking a window and glass cutting a gash in my wrist.

Any one else got experiences they&#39;d like to share?[/b]
    Checking the CB how???

Yes, I&#39;ve actually been in a few car accidents in my life and one of them was horrific. 5 people (my family, step dad though), everyone got really hurt. Sister cracked her skull, brother burned the skin on his foot, mom and step dad broke their neck, other bones and lost some teeth, yet I miraculously didn&#39;t even get scratched. Which is why the insurance company only paying me 4x800 yearly from 18-21 and my sister will be getting 3+k XD. That accident was when I was about 7 and I could hardly remember it. The accident occurred due to wet road, was past midnight and a young crew of drunk drivers in a cheap-o corolla gradually but powerfully hit us from the back and my step-dad lost control of the car, leading us to fall down the side hill of the road and the car supposedly flipped over more than 6 times as we were told by EMT&#39;s who were rescuing us. Car nearly blew up as well. I guess it&#39;s just nearly dieing even if I miraculously didn&#39;t get a scratch.

Another may be... when my appendix nearly exploded. Thankfully, I had surgery ASAP when I came into the emergency room. Shit sucked ass, seriously... I was 16.

On the other hand, I&#39;ve saved a little girl from drowning in an overly crowded beach. Her mom gave me $20 bucks, lol. I won&#39;t ever forget that one.
    Bit weird aye h34r:[/b]
    Nice to what she values her daughters life at. You shoulda said give me your car or she&#39;s going back in there!

None of them have been "near death" but i have like, 7 scars over my body, all hospitalized for. D:

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

emo scars when u tried to kill urself.

only near death ex is when my penis got sawn off at school i nearly bled to death

emo scars when u tried to kill urself.
    only near death ex is when my penis got sawn off at school i nearly bled to death[/b]
    On my leg, 3 on my head, one under my nipple, another on my other leg and one on my ass? :<

NO PENIS ALWAYS KNEW U WERE A GIRL, ZUAHA.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Checking the CB how???[/b]
    I was seeing if any of them were tripped, just seeing if any of the switches were slightly loose, according to my mom <_< that means they&#39;ve been tripped. Reached out and touched the little handles with the tips of my index finger, and then my hand slipped and my middle and ring finger touched the metal part they&#39;re all connected to. BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :lol:

Quick edit: Thing I realized is, the metal part running down the box that all the CB&#39;s are attached to normally all the slots are taken up, and there is no way to touch that, but my dad got the big fancy one cuz he&#39;s mexican and we only needed like 1/3 that size rofl. So there was plenty of room for error.

Here&#39;s a crude pic of what it looked like. My fingers touched somewhere in the red zig zags.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

my dad got the big fancy one cuz he&#39;s mexican[/b]
    :lol:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast