Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Near Death Experiences

This is a discussion on Near Death Experiences within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; seems like her admirers are upset but now i've re-read it it doesn't look as bad but still does annoy ...
Page: 6

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

seems like her admirers are upset

but now i've re-read it it doesn't look as bad but still does annoy the fuk out of me.

seems like her admirers are upset

but now i've re-read it it doesn't look as bad but still does annoy the fuk out of me.[/b]
    crack isnt even my friend and Majix hates me with every bone in his body so I wouldnt really say they are "admirers".

Hey cutie Senior Member

yes i am craving for some e-pussy I ADMIRE IT ACTUALLY!

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

when i was a little kid i was to close to drown when me and my brother took a bath and my mother heard my brother laughing and then she checked us out and i was under the water and my brother just pointed on me a laughted =(

and once when i was home from the airport , we crashed on the highway in like safty wheeles on the road
    got a blackout but woke up when my brother told me to kick out the window :mellow:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

dont worry frost, we still love u no matter how slow you are. :wub:[/b]
    when you mean slow you mean like when we were exping on DKs in cz n then we get raided n then after we either own or get owned n THEN 50 mins later he asks, oh we were attacked?

when you mean slow you mean like when we were exping on DKs in cz n then we get raided n then after we either own or get owned n THEN 50 mins later he asks, oh we were attacked?[/b]

that was me?

crack isnt even my friend and Majix hates me with every bone in his body so I wouldnt really say they are "admirers".
    [/b]
    Just for the record, I don't hate you. We just have a radical difference in opinions, but oh well I guess I'm not an admirer nonetheless ;P

Pino

majix while your here share your near death experiences ^^. or did i miss the post maybe

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

that was me?
    [/b]
    unless u have a twin with a pin sticking out of his forehead.

::ShockWave::

Almost got into a motorcycle accident...I jumped off at 40 mph and rolled into a ditch( Thank god I watched so many action movies)...[/b]

yeah this other day me and jacky chan had a conversation about bullshit and he is a very intresting man

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

yeah this other day me and jacky chan had a conversation about bullshit and he is a very intresting man[/b]
    ahahahahahahaha

DarkSynth

yeah this other day me and jacky chan had a conversation about bullshit and he is a very intresting man[/b]
    pwnt

Luckily i always keep a priest with me so i don't nearly die =o

When i was 3, i was on one of those fisher price car things that you push around. My brother decided to push me really hard, and i went headfirst into a table with a screw sticking out of it. I now got a nice little carving at the top right of my forehead[/b]
    Ah, that explains so many things now!

when i was 2 years old I accidently drank poison out of a bottle,
    my mom heard the bottle falling down on the ground. When she looked at me i was throwing up blood and some other shit.
    They brought me to the hospital and they were just on time else i'd die. so they cleaned the shit from inside, and then i was ok.
    that was it

majix while your here share your near death experiences ^^. or did i miss the post maybe[/b]
    The closest I&#39;ve come was when i was 8 or so I got knocked unconscious after I was riding my bike and my friend called back to me from at his house, i looked, then i turned back around and i ran into a mailbox.. Apparently he was just saying bye and went back into his house? So he didn&#39;t see me and therefore didn&#39;t call for help. I didn&#39;t have any bleeding, so I really couldn&#39;t of died I don&#39;t think, but I was out cold for a while until someone saw me and took me to the ER. <_<

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456