Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Nebraska State Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters

This is a discussion on Nebraska State Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; To those who think he's smart in doing this: He's trying to make it so that some lawsuits are against ...
Page: 6

Psy

To those who think he's smart in doing this: He's trying to make it so that some lawsuits are against the law to be filed. This will attribute to government corruption, when they eventually start denying cases even if they go against the constitution.

LithiumBunny12

To those who think he's smart in doing this: He's trying to make it so that some lawsuits are against the law to be filed. This will attribute to government corruption, when they eventually start denying cases even if they go against the constitution.[/b]
    because ur english system is so perfect u still have a queen and a king to big figure heads what a joke and u have no say ur parliment other than who you elect you have such a great government urself democracys not perfect and our constitution is fine eventually everything is fixed theres different trials that change previous desisicions

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

All I can say.. Only in america

Psy

I'm pretty sure i'm not English. I'm a descendant of a Duke of York, so that would make me part English. But furthur than that, no.

I'm pretty sure i'm not English. I'm a descendant of a Duke of York, so that would make me part English. But furthur than that, no.[/b]
    yeah check psy's info.. hes from somalia!
    P.S. Somalia legal system > USA :lol:

OK, well now im really confused...
    Chambers says he isn't suing God because he has any kind of beef with the deity. He says the suit is to fight possible laws restricting the filing of frivolous lawsuits. [/b]
    seems to say hes in favor of those types of lawsuits and thinks its important which contradicts Psyy, but
    Chambers, a self-proclaimed agnostic who often criticizes Christians, said his filing was triggered by a federal lawsuit he considers frivolous. He said he's trying to makes the point that anybody can sue anybody.[/b]
    seems to say the opposite. It still looks kind of liek hes in favor of those kinds of suits tho.

Psy

I misinterpreted it. The Senate is trying to pass yet another law restricting American rights, he did this as a publicity stunt to bring attention to this.

slmshady is a nazi :[
    +SOAD user bar
    = absolut terror

sex and candy kk

end of story plz.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456