2 Million died on this date

This is a discussion on 2 Million died on this date within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; While the Turks are celebrating their children's day today thought I would also post about what is happening today as ...
Page: 1

Bigmac

While the Turks are celebrating their children's day today thought I would also post about what is happening today as well from my cultural side.

*** I posted this on Turkish forums and got a 3 year ban**** Long Live censorship!

This happened April 24rth 1915 and is remembered today throughout the world with marches and demonstrations so we never forget and we never will.

The Armenian Genocide, the first genocide of the 20th Century, occurred when two million Armenians living in Turkey were eliminated from their historic homeland through forced deportations and massacres.

Disclaimer***
    Btw I dont post this as hate to turkish players. I dont blame them just as I would hope American indians living today, wouldnt blame me, because I am american, for massacres that happened to them by USA 150 years ago.

Peace out

BigMac-Ronark
    Grond-Logos

Grooooooond <3

*** I posted this on Turkish forums and got a 3 year ban**** Long Live censorship![/b]
    hahaha nice one.

Cocaine

Slmhy Grond!

hahaha nice one.[/b]
    he deserved even more punishment...

green mile ftw