need help with jpko

This is a discussion on need help with jpko within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; hi guys i want 2 play jpko now. anyone can help me with that because i'm from the netherlands and ...
Page: 1

rahzell

hi guys i want 2 play jpko now.

anyone can help me with that because i'm from the netherlands and i need japanese ip or something to register.

why do i want to play jpko and not usko because i'm tired of paying usko for accounts that in the end will get banned....

plz help

send pm or something.

GReetZ

Banned

ask misscaro

but how can we help you change your IP to a japanese one?

it's kinda hard to make accounts, u need to know people, and actually, u play without any security.
    Char's can be deleted (by you), Seal items is disabled(even gold premmys cant) and there is no secret question

its quite funny if u have friends and u get the gear fast, but cz is most of the time empty, with exception of Peaktime of japanese for few hours (and every jp is geared and lvlled highly)
    for dcz its very cool but yea mostly empty too.

Gonzo (k2....) IP blocked every nation except japan to access to webpage and turkey (afaik) to access to gameservers to avoid cheaters. too bad they dont know they have cheaters in their own home. and since they blocked all, its empty as fuck. u won't find any partys to exp/pk with if u don't have the friends ^^. because of this and the not for me available premium, i failed more then once at reaching 70. and i quit