One of those...

This is a discussion on One of those... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well I am hella bored waiting for new server and i always thought these topics were hella funny. soo ill ...
Page: 1

Default One of those...

Well I am hella bored waiting for new server and i always thought these topics were hella funny. soo ill start off

You know you've been playing KO too much if you...

Call your 6 year old brother a noob when hes telling you to get him some chips ( Assailant9082 has done it in vent )

pimp101

yea i called my dog a noob the other day cuz she wouldnt stop barking , i shoulda killed myself right then QQ
    Last edited by pimp101; 10-12-2009 at 09:51 PM.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bosnianpimp View Post
    Well I am hella bored waiting for new server and i always thought these topics were hella funny. soo ill start off

You know you've been playing KO too much if you...

Call your 6 year old brother a noob when hes telling you to get him some chips ( Assailant9082 has done it in vent )
    Noob has to learn to get it himself

I was in a business meeting the other day and wished I could "tp" to the starbucks down the street...

Cool

A friend of mine sometimes talks in his sleep and one night he started to yell " HEAL ME ! HEAL ME ! " in his sleep..
    i find that weird, cuz he always played priest.. why is he asking for heals in his dreams

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I wish I could do a /town to get home.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i wish i could tp megan fox to me..

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    i wish i could tp megan fox to me..

Those are the kind of wishes that turn into horror stories...like she's in the middle of carving turkey dinner, you tp here and she freaks out and kills you. Twilight Zone...

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    Those are the kind of wishes that turn into horror stories...like she's in the middle of carving turkey dinner, you tp here and she freaks out and kills you. Twilight Zone...
    Or like she's in the middle of wanking with one hand and the other hand up in ass.
    Yes I said wanking. :S

ZayTovae

Me and my brother were walking to a grocery store, nice day out, we wanted to walk and get some drinks.

It was a long walk, And on the way back, we started walking, I said " I wish i could tp back to your house"

He said " what the fuck are you talking about"

I didnt reply, I felt so dumb.

Cool

Me and my friends play football/soccer every weekend.
    Brother of a good friend of mine who still plays KO is the biggest freak i know, while we were playing soccer ( he was on the other team and my position was defender ), i saw him hiding behind the goal.. i was like wtf you doing there oO.. he said i'm stealthing behind the goal to wait for the opportunity to score, SPIKE !!!!!!!!!

One night we were going to the store to get some drinks.. it was very very dark and all of the sudden he and his brother dissapeared. We looked behind us, everywhere, we couldnt find them. so we said fuck it.. lets go to the store. when we got outof the store, we found them fighting eachother, but for fun!! they were both doing assasin skill animation, spike, thrust, jab, etc, like a 1v1. fucking noobs
    ps: btw you should watch this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkr_-tvspdc]YouTube - Knight Online Fun Video[/ame]