Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Need help On a new Diet

This is a discussion on Need help On a new Diet within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well i went shopping yesterday and had no idea what to buy buy chunky soup eggs milk n cereal. Iv ...
Page: 1

Well i went shopping yesterday and had no idea what to buy buy chunky soup eggs milk n cereal.

Iv been workin out for a while with no results and im guessing its cause my diet,
    Im tryin to gain weight by eatting healthy and workin out.

What do you reccomend for me to buy/eat to gain muscle without usuing protien shakes or creatine shakes?

(would also help if its qucik and easy to cook/make )

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

mcdonalds, lots of protein men.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

One of my good friends is an amateur bodybuilder and he's constantly eating tuna, chicken breast, rice and veggies.

He eats like 6 meals a day and supplements them with protein shakes.

Or you could try the Michael Phelps diet:

Breakfast: Three fried-egg sandwiches loaded with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise. Two cups of coffee. One five-egg omelet. One bowl of grits. Three slices of French toast topped with powdered sugar. Three chocolate-chip pancakes.

Lunch: One pound of enriched pasta. Two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayo on white bread. Energy drinks packing 1,000 calories.

Dinner: One pound of pasta. An entire pizza. More energy drinks.

Good luck bro.

PHELPS IS A BEAST

i member living with someone on the atkins diet fucking house smelled like eggs 24/7 i wasn't even eating them and even today years later eggs disgust me

if u dont want shakes eggs are your best frend

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Cottage Cheese. Lots of protein. Good with toast and what not.

Steel Cut Oatmeal. Good carbs. 2 c. water in pc, put in steam rack. put oats and water (for oats) (and raisins, butter, brown sugar or whatever you like) in small metal bowl on rack. 25 mins @ 15psi.

As much chicken and fish as you can, they are high on protein, along with eggs and rice, brown rice > white rice. You can have it boiled up, wich is the easiest way to cook it. Heat water until it starts boiling, throw in the chicken/fish and wait arround 3 minutes, or till it is not raw, check by removing and cutting in half.

Avocados and olive oil, for the fat that your body can't produce (omegas), either in a salad, with mozarella cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, spinach, etc or alone (not the olive oil tho).

A lot of pasta, high on carbs. And red meat, either fried or cooked, high on protein, but not too much cuz it has the type of fat that attaches to arteries.

TunaFishyMe

lean chicken and fish. Eat like a fucking pig if you have super metabolism and can't put on weight.
    Each every 2 hours. Eat before you sleep. Milk, cheese, yogurt.
    Just fucking eat.

agendas

Look at the label of things you eat. Anything with saturated fat is a big no no. All that shit just sticks to your colon like sludge. Fish (not fried), red meats (not fried) are good. For breads try to avoid all white breads. Eat wheat and whole grain. Just drink water, stay away from sodas (even diet shit). Make a calender of what your going to eat and also a workout plan. Don't expect any changes too quickly.

Also you gotta make sure your working yourself to exhaustion.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

p.s. drink water!

nature protein = EGGS! / a big fuckin steak / chicken

gogo

Deviouspro

for protein eggs is good source but

body bulding forums is best source on net for advice
    type it in google over 1.2mil members and they will help everyone

Zaczaco11

work off what you eat, when you work out you gotta work out hard, you have to see hwo your body reacts to foods. my cousins a ametuer body builder too, he's got his calories down to a T

TunaFishyMe

you need to eat more calories than your body weight * 10. bodyweight * 10 (pounds) is what you need to function. Walking, breatheing takes calories. Eat like 500 more than you regularly do and youll gain 1 pound a week
    you want your calories coming from proteinbut dont over do it, cuz you can only handle so much protein a day.

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They will be your best friend. Also have water and some meat on occasion.

Lol at Tuna for googling his answer....

J

Fatass.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast