Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Need help On a new Diet

This is a discussion on Need help On a new Diet within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They will be your best friend. Also have water and some meat on occasion. Lol ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They will be your best friend. Also have water and some meat on occasion.

Lol at Tuna for googling his answer....[/b]
    googling my answer?
    actually bodybuilding is fine tuned to a science. You need to eat 0.8g * bodyweight of protein a day. Just because you like to do things without research doesn't mean everyone else does. I did read a lot about bodybuilding 3 months ago when I started and it paid off.
    Water and meat on occasion? How about a ton of water and as much meat as you can shove down your throat? It's simple science. If you don't eat more than your body can burn, you won't get bigger. 500 calories a day is enough to get bigger and not put too much fat. And then after you achieve desired body weight, increase cardio to burn off that fat. More muscle = faster fat burning rate so don't worry if you start seeing some fat on your belly.
    Personally, I don't do extensive cardio when I'm trying to get bigger. I feel it takes away energy from building. It seems like you are one of those hard weight gainers. I'd suggest eating scoops of peanut butter. 100 calories/tsp and a lot of protein. And drink a lot of water.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

googling my answer?
    actually bodybuilding is fine tuned to a science. You need to eat 0.8g * bodyweight of protein a day. Just because you like to do things without research doesn't mean everyone else does. I did read a lot about bodybuilding 3 months ago when I started and it paid off. Water and meat on occasion? How about a ton of water and as much meat as you can shove down your throat? It's simple science. If you don't eat more than your body can burn, you won't get bigger. 500 calories a day is enough to get bigger and not put too much fat. And then after you achieve desired body weight, increase cardio to burn off that fat. More muscle = faster fat burning rate so don't worry if you start seeing some fat on your belly.
    Personally, I don't do extensive cardio when I'm trying to get bigger. I feel it takes away energy from building. It seems like you are one of those hard weight gainers. I'd suggest eating scoops of peanut butter. 100 calories/tsp and a lot of protein. And drink a lot of water.[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    OMG, TUNA BODYBUILDING? HAHAHAHAHHA

Upgrade

quit ko and exercise xD

TunaFishyMe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    OMG, TUNA BODYBUILDING? HAHAHAHAHHA[/b]
    i will destroy you with the loose skin coming off my fingers.

Mens

roids are your friend.

agendas

Gaining weight has nothing to do with getting stronger FYI. You should try to lose weight or maintain it while gaining muscle.

googling my answer?
    actually bodybuilding is fine tuned to a science. You need to eat 0.8g * bodyweight of protein a day. Just because you like to do things without research doesn't mean everyone else does. I did read a lot about bodybuilding 3 months ago when I started and it paid off.
    Water and meat on occasion? How about a ton of water and as much meat as you can shove down your throat? It's simple science. If you don't eat more than your body can burn, you won't get bigger. 500 calories a day is enough to get bigger and not put too much fat. And then after you achieve desired body weight, increase cardio to burn off that fat. More muscle = faster fat burning rate so don't worry if you start seeing some fat on your belly.
    Personally, I don't do extensive cardio when I'm trying to get bigger. I feel it takes away energy from building. It seems like you are one of those hard weight gainers. I'd suggest eating scoops of peanut butter. 100 calories/tsp and a lot of protein. And drink a lot of water.[/b]
    OOOHHH!! Wow you read about it omg! First of all it takes 3 days to digest meat so eating as much meat as you can would make it so you couldn't body build. Hence why you don't eat as much meat as you can. Also if you knew a little bit about body building it is just gaining as much muscle as possible then you starve yourself. When they starve themselves it shows their muscle definition a lot more. Also those body builders at the shows you see are at the weakest point in their career so...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

OOOHHH!! Wow you read about it omg! First of all it takes 3 days to digest meat so eating as much meat as you can would make it so you couldn't body build. Hence why you don't eat as much meat as you can. Also if you knew a little bit about body building it is just gaining as much muscle as possible then you starve yourself. When they starve themselves it shows their muscle definition a lot more. Also those body builders at the shows you see are at the weakest point in their career so...[/b]
    u, sir, are an idiot on so many different levels

u, sir, are an idiot on so many different levels[/b]
    W/e floats your boat. I know what I am talking about. So actually I'm not an idiot.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

W/e floats your boat. I know what I am talking about. So actually I'm not an idiot.[/b]
    u know what ur talking about......of course u do cuz u only read what u want to read, not whats actually there

u know what ur talking about......of course u do cuz u only read what u want to read, not whats actually there[/b]
    I did read (well I skimmed) through the posts. Half of them I didn't even bother at looking because most were just googled or the diet is a way to lose weight and not maintain it. My trainer for my lacrosse team was a pro body builder and now he trains the Angels Baseball team. I know what I am talking about because I went on a diet which Spider wants to go on.

OOOHHH!! Wow you read about it omg! First of all it takes 3 days to digest meat so eating as much meat as you can would make it so you couldn't body build. Hence why you don't eat as much meat as you can. Also if you knew a little bit about body building it is just gaining as much muscle as possible then you starve yourself. When they starve themselves it shows their muscle definition a lot more. Also those body builders at the shows you see are at the weakest point in their career so...[/b]
    WHAT?

Ok. First of all meat doesn't take any longer to digest than most other foods. Digesting a lot of meat is no harder than digesting a lot of pasta. The more meat you generally eat, the more enzymes that break down those proteins are produced, so it would be quicker for a BBer than for a vegetarian. Second, no bodybuilder EVER starves themselves. Starving is not a good way to lose fat and it is a very good way to lose muscle mass. If your body is not getting energy in the form of food then it will store your fat and start burning muscle. Bodybuilders cut by lowering their calories to a bit under their maintenance level, using some supplements/drugs, eating very clean, and also some tricks to do with salt to lower their water content to very low levels. It isn't healthy to have BF% at that level (3%) for more than a couple of days without serious health risks. A bodybuilder on a cut would still eat a shitload more food than an ordinary person.

If you aren't sure, why bother posting? Then again I remember you posting bullshit in the religion topics. Tuna is mostly correct, although everyone is slightly different so some people might need more protein per day and some less. But generally everything in his post is true.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

drink eggs

Trawma

i eat everyday 1 tuna in water, lot of rice/ pasta/ tiny pasta/ oats(quaker)/ meat/ eggs(only the white of egg w/o the yellow)
    i drink 2 scoops of 100% Whey everyday.
    and lot of milk products like cottage yogurt etc...

i working hard in the gym, 4 days a week + running 2 days of these 4 :P
    and i gained 4kg's in 2 weeks (not in fat) in muscles mass xD so it works i guess.

Banned

Gaining weight has nothing to do with getting stronger FYI. You should try to lose weight or maintain it while gaining muscle.[/b]
    You can't gain muscle, without gaining weight. You can get toned, but you don't gain muscle.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast