Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Need new game :S

This is a discussion on Need new game :S within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; archlord is free to play now grinding is actually fun, u mostly solo, all classes have aoes and u just ...
Page: 2

archlord is free to play now
    grinding is actually fun, u mostly solo, all classes have aoes and u just aoe large packs of mobs[/b]
    Oh god, I hated that game soooo much.

Still so much hacks/bots/bugs around like it used to be?

Darkfall came out a month ago, check it out if you love pvp. h34r:

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

My sister plays perfect world international .Its for free and seems to me its quite good.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

archlord is free to play now
    grinding is actually fun, u mostly solo, all classes have aoes and u just aoe large packs of mobs[/b]
    that game still unbalanced as fuck?

forgot what class...warlock or some shit like that...the other mage class besides mage was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overpowered at 55+...like they could tank 5+ people at once and take no damage pretty much and use no mana either lol

and hunters were like untouchable too lol...i remember GM held a FFA type event...it went down to the highest lvl person on server, highest lvl warlock, and highest lvl hunter....and none of them would die rofl but since they were all from same guild they just let the highest lvl person on server win

Darkfall came out a month ago, check it out if you love pvp. h34r:[/b]
    Lots people say that they got an really bad customer support.

that game still unbalanced as fuck?

forgot what class...warlock or some shit like that...the other mage class besides mage was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overpowered at 55+...like they could tank 5+ people at once and take no damage pretty much and use no mana either lol

and hunters were like untouchable too lol...i remember GM held a FFA type event...it went down to the highest lvl person on server, highest lvl warlock, and highest lvl hunter....and none of them would die rofl but since they were all from same guild they just let the highest lvl person on server win[/b]
    na since it came out they started doing 'episodes
    like when it first came it was episode 1
    atm its episode 3, i dont think any class is unbalanced atm, but at 71+ knights get 2 skills that if u use both of them together your completely invincible for like 10 seconds and the cooldown is like 30 sec (but theres ways to make it last longer and have a shortr cooldown)

also warlocks, hunters is from WoW :P

and @ soenne, i dont think so, only bug i've heard of is one that makes you get double stats from unique rings
    and i dont think i've seen any botters

Xtr3m3

Play Perfect World International...at the beginning the art/animation is odd but it gets really interesting after lv 10. I recommend archer first since they have the ability to fly at lv 1. The great thing abut this game is that there always stuff to do and you will never get bored

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAWKLDR9x60

Play Perfect World International...at the beginning the art/animation is odd but it gets really interesting after lv 10. I recommend archer first since they have the ability to fly at lv 1. The great thing abut this game is that there always stuff to do and you will never get bored

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAWKLDR9x60[/b]

I was fairly intrigued by this game, im going to give it a try as well.

Lots people say that they got an really bad customer support.[/b]
    cant be worse than K2 <_<

trying perfect world now, lemmie know what server u play and w/e. Ill find a game soon! (shiaya i had no idea what to do and no1 wanted to help) :/ still installed if ne1 cares to help

Well the game is easy to learn man, just do some expole for a while and stay at 15 for the PvP, to learn some basic combat. Start on etain and go for fury :P
    ow and look at the forums before you go for any build or something :P

-Got it like a weak ago cant say anything bad about it atm :P

Bowtie4Life

Looks very interesting, what kinda pvp system is there and is it any good?

What game is closest to KOs pvp without all the other suck-assness that KO has?

Xtr3m3

I used to play Sanctuary IGN : M4L1C3 (Too bad nobody told me it was pve <_< ) I started a new character on Harshlands (PVP) couple of days ago, pm IGN: GoldenLion. I log in after 5 pm EST time.

King0fKingZ

try the hardcore jump and run

&#39;&#39;wanna be the guy&#39;&#39;

Lots people say that they got an really bad customer support.[/b]
    Should improve when everything starts going smoothly for them and they hire more people. h34r:

But its not too bad if you lose your items to a hacker in this game if you know what I mean.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast