Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need nukes? USA military might send you some.

This is a discussion on Need nukes? USA military might send you some. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; while lmao reading this story, i almost crapped in my pants. http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/na...1,1983675.story have your weapons of mass destruction "mistakenly" drop-shipped ...
Page: 1

Ancient noob Senior Member

while lmao reading this story, i almost crapped in my pants.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/na...1,1983675.story

have your weapons of mass destruction "mistakenly" drop-shipped to your door in 48 hours or less. j/k

Zxenke

four electrical fuses...

Ancient noob Senior Member

four electrical fuses...[/b]
    yeah, they're only proximity fuses. thank GOD they're only proximity fuses. the whole "what if" thing pops into my head.

why couldn't they mistakenly send something that we could cheer them for, such as mistakenly send to the middle of antarctica every reporter that's constantly typing up stories about britany spears (sick of seeing stories about her, cuz they're boring). PLEASE let that happen. lol

Banned

I doubt it was just "fuses"

Sorry didn't read the article to long

Zxenke

WASHINGTON -- The U.S. military mistakenly shipped parts from a Minuteman intercontinental ballistic missile to Taiwan, Pentagon officials announced Tuesday in the second incident to come to light in recent months in which nuclear weapons were mishandled.

Pentagon officials said the material sent to Taiwan consisted of four electrical fuses for the ICBM nose cones. The fuses, used to trigger nuclear weapons, do not contain nuclear material.[/b]

Banned

You believe everything the news tells you?

Zxenke

no, but there isn't really a reason to think otherwise atm

TunaFishyMe

You believe everything the news tells you?[/b]
    you like to doubt everything dont you? From global warming to a mere sentence in a newspaper. So what else might it have been? A poisonous rabbit that ripped people's neck apart? That would be cool wouldnt it?

Banned

no, but there isn't really a reason to think otherwise atm[/b]
    I wouldn't even believe the president if he came on live news saying there was only fuses.

Thing i would believe would be whats in those secrete papers in the vault.

But yeah news could be right with just fuses but you can't trust people in this world anymore. There always trying to sneak something behind someones back you know.

Anyway if a war broke out i would want to be on the U.S. side all i got to say.

@tuna - Things in this world you will never know so you wont realize it.

helicopter batteries, intercontinental nuclear missle detonators - they're easy to mix up
    one time i ordered a new graphics card from newegg and they sent me a rocket launcher instead by accident
    so yea, mix ups DO happen

Banned

helicopter batteries, intercontinental nuclear missle detonators - they're easy to mix up
    one time i ordered a new graphics card from newegg and they sent me a rocket launcher instead by accident
    so yea, mix ups DO happen[/b]

Rocket Launcher hahahahah

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

so yea, mix ups DO happen[/b]
    Ur sense of humor > all :P

TunaFishyMe

I wouldn't even believe the president if he came on live news saying there was only fuses.

Thing i would believe would be whats in those secrete papers in the vault.

But yeah news could be right with just fuses but you can't trust people in this world anymore. There always trying to sneak something behind someones back you know.

Anyway if a war broke out i would want to be on the U.S. side all i got to say.

@tuna - Things in this world you will never know so you wont realize it. [/b]
    rofl vandy teaching me about the world o wow...

rofl vandy teaching me about the world o wow...[/b]
    its wat happens when retards actually pay attention in public school

Banned Senior Member

A poisonous rabbit that ripped people's neck apart? That would be cool wouldnt it?[/b]
    Yes... yes it would be but it's dissapointing because I know it'll never happen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast