Need Proxys

This is a discussion on Need Proxys within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well i have a lot of extra time at school but i'm not able to get to a lot of ...
Page: 1

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Well i have a lot of extra time at school but i'm not able to get to a lot of sites because my school blocks them. i've googled some and tried ctunnel and btunnel but they're blocked too. If anyone has some that have worked at their school other than those please let me know.

thnx

fonzy

u do if u go command prompt and tpye ping www.whateverthewebsiteurlookinfor.com it gives u a ip and for some reason they usually dont block that when...

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

u do if u go command prompt and tpye ping www.whateverthewebsiteurlookinfor.com it gives u a ip and for some reason they usually dont block that when...[/b]
    My school's computers don't allow you to use run, command prompt, control panel, or properties. Got a way around that?

When you press Start, double click on Programs. At my school, this brings you to C:\Program Files, at which point you can find the command prompt with a bit of searching through your \WINDOWS\System32 folder.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

When you press Start, double click on Programs. At my school, this brings you to C:\Program Files, at which point you can find the command prompt with a bit of searching through your \WINDOWS\System32 folder.[/b]
    As soon as I try it, it closes and say, you don't have admin permission to use this, or something like that. I needa find hijackthis or something and just get rid of it all, but I'd have to use it every time I logged on, because our school district's network runs on a script: any program uninstalled or any file deleted is immediately replaced as soon as you log off the computer, or restart, and anything you install or save onto the computer is deleted or uninstalled as soon as you log off or restart. HELP PLAX!

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

As soon as I try it, it closes and say, you don't have admin permission to use this, or something like that. I needa find hijackthis or something and just get rid of it all, but I'd have to use it every time I logged on, because our school district's network runs on a script: any program uninstalled or any file deleted is immediately replaced as soon as you log off the computer, or restart, and anything you install or save onto the computer is deleted or uninstalled as soon as you log off or restart. HELP PLAX![/b]

you could just use your comp at home and then write down all the ips of the websites you want to visit.

silverbuffer18

tried that site in cmd doesnt work:P, tried in my school all sort of proxies imposible

Zxenke

www.proxyclit.com

even tho it is a proxy site, you might get yourself in trouble with that name tho, haha