New Joke For The Day

This is a discussion on New Joke For The Day within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; <div align="left">A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said he ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

<div align="left">A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that would transfer a portion of the mother&#39;s labour pain to the father. He asked if they were willing to try it out. They were both very much in favour of it.</div>
    <div align="left"> </div>
    <div align="left">The doctor set the pain transfer to 10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably more pain that the father had ever experienced before. But as the labour progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and bump it up a notch. </div>
    <div align="left">The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband was still feeling fine. The doctor checked the husbands&#39; blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing. At this point they decided to try for 50%. The husband continued to feel quite well. Since the pain transfer was obviously helping out the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him.</div>
    <div align="left"> </div>
    <div align="left">The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain; she and her husband were ecstatic. When they got home, the milkman was dead on the porch.</div>

Pwner4Last

Haha OWNED

Phosgene

lol...

lol, there is actually a disease that does that too. The male will start to feel all the pain the female is feeling, except nothing is obviously going to happen to the male :P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

lmao

and shurt thats not really a "disease" thats imagination

lmao

and shurt thats not really a "disease" thats imagination[/b]

I meant the term "disease" loosely, I suppose its a psychotic condition though.

wraith86

if men are stronger and more durable in everyday situations how do they figure men cant handle the pain of having a child?

DisillusionedIdealogue

lmao xD

and aith i dont think bicep size or how much you can bench press makes a difference in this case lol

Inactive Member

rolf Felix has best jokes

G0D

HAHAHAH I can&#39;t stop laughing, Felix u have made my day today! Thank u! :wub: