Cash for clunkers hacks your pc!

This is a discussion on Cash for clunkers hacks your pc! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; in case you missed it [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqfuZ7hiap0"]YouTube - Glenn Beck: Cash For Clunkers is a government scam to gain access to ...
Page: 1

Default Cash for clunkers hacks your pc!

in case you missed it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqfuZ7hiap0"]YouTube - Glenn Beck: Cash For Clunkers is a government scam to gain access to your computer[/ame]

and the follow up

Breitbart.tv Outcry Causes Obama Administration to Change Language on ‘Cash for Clunkers’ Website

glenn becks my hero !

and i just got a boner when i realized utube links show as video on this forum

Banned

Yep, our government at work.

Xtr3m3

Holy shit! Nice find

I recently went to their site before seeing this...does that mean this PC is on their list? Or I have to click that link first?

Good find

my god this is the most retarded thing i have ever seen. I dont remember glen beck bitching this much when the patriot act was signed by president bush.

Obama is ruining our christian nation and hates white people. lol I dont understand how people can actually listen to this radical idiot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ::Stapler:: View Post
    my god this is the most retarded thing i have ever seen. I dont remember glen beck bitching this much when the patriot act was signed by president bush.

Obama is ruining our christian nation and hates white people. lol I dont understand how people can actually listen to this radical idiot.
    Sorry, America isn't a Christian nation.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Go do this to a bunch of computers at your schools and libraries!

Quote Originally Posted by MagicWannaBe View Post
    Sorry, America isn't a Christian nation.
    Then you might want to talk to Glen Beck and some of the other Fox News anchors because they believe it is lol.

Im personally not christian but when it comes down to it America is more christian than most people think.

Quote Originally Posted by ::Stapler:: View Post

glen beck did bitch u just didn't watch obviously and again this was for dealer websites only according to the white house as if that makes it any better lol

oh and america being a christian nation ? i give you my favorite quote

"Don't let anyone claim to be a true American. Don't let them claim the tribute of American patriotism if they ever attempt to remove religion from politics." George Washington theres a 1,000 other quotes including the people that signed the constitution i dont care what our current president says

i wouldn't call him radical because he gives an opinion based off of obamas own quotes from the books he wrote . Obama quotes himself multiple times and sounds very racist its just the typical double standard

Yea the best part of that quote is what if the religion in politics is something other than christianity? Do you honestly think a hardcore a christian like Glen Beck would agree with this? lol

Also he gives his opinions about certain segments in obamas speeches. I can make Glenn Beck look like a racists as well if i choose which words to use from his speeches.

The man has no problem preaching about how america should be as long as it is his way and thats the reason i find him to a radical moron.

If you have a problem with alot of becks views i suggest you read up on the constitution and the people behind it . The people who founded this country made it pretty clear just what nation we are .

No spin needed just check this snopes.com: Barack Obama in His Own Words they go easy on him if you ask me all i know is ross pero said "you people" at a NAACP meeting and people freaked out .

The only problem is the constitution never specifies which religion and radical chrisitians like glen beck love to do this. The views of the people who founded this country had been blurred a lot by the many different churches throughtout america over the ages. Im not saying americas founders werent christian but they werent as fundametal as the people claiming they are.

The problem i have with glen beck is he can sit back and call barack obama a racist and then the next second makes claims like middle eastern people will always hate america because it is in their religion.

The man is completely blinded by his religion and this just proves his ignorance. He can make claims that gays will destroy marriage but can go home and peacefully eat shellfish. If glen beck would take time to just learn his own religion for 2 secs i might have some respect for him.

lol "people claiming" or just quoting our founders either way your obviously gonna have a problem with it

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

OFC, America is a Muslim country. Everyone knows that :S