Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A New Nice MMORPG Game

This is a discussion on A New Nice MMORPG Game within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Warhammer is a great series... I've played all of the RTS Warhammers. Best RTS I've played. It will be better ...
Page: 2

WarMachine

Warhammer is a great series... I've played all of the RTS Warhammers. Best RTS I've played. It will be better then KO in every way possible, which isn't saying much. I'm glad to see they are making a MMORPG out of the RTS games like what Command and Conquer did with Renegade. CANT WAIT!!

KirbyKommando

blizzard getting lucky with starcraft can only be determined when starcraft 2 comes out. Their development team is actually pretty good. They only have 3 lines they sell, warcraft, diablo, and starcraft and every one of them sells millions of copies. WC2 was a great game and so was starcraft. I would say WC3 was a bit mediocre but thats my opinion...it is still a widely played game in korea.[/b]
    WC3 is mad popular in China actually, comparable with starcraft in korea, dno if WC3 will survive SC2 tho, that game looks pretty damn solid.

they got lucky with SC popularity and just regurgitated the main ideas in every game until WoW came out. They stole some EQ devs for WoW which is why it is such a carebear-fest and why the PvP is pretty bad. Now the dev team is even worse, they seem to like the idea of PvP but are clueless on how to implement it. WoW has also never had strong direct competition. Warhammer won't steal the hardcore raiding crowd (which is a good thing, they are morons), but they will quite easily steal the disillusioned WoW arena players. Warhammer historically has never been about PvE, the entire franchise is based on PvP exclusively and every class and race is balanced around that.[/b]
    saying they got "lucky with SC" is kinda stupid.. cmon man, every game they made has become epic.. SC, Diablo, Warcraft,..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12