Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New rules Mods have?

This is a discussion on New rules Mods have? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; if by retarded, u mean professional...then yes it makes it look "retarded"[/b] I actually like the idea. Now I know ...
Page: 3

if by retarded, u mean professional...then yes it makes it look "retarded"[/b]
    I actually like the idea. Now I know what threads I can read and which ones I can ignore

dude, who cares?

I have no fukin problem with mods...

Just dont make unnecessary topics...
    and stop spammin... wow.... how hard can it be ?!

TunaFishyMe

i dont have a problem with them either. Is there any signs that I was complaining. Clearly, I was just stating a point. What I do is none of your business. If you dont like it, dont read and move on.

i dont have a problem with them either. Is there any signs that I was complaining. Clearly, I was just stating a point. What I do is none of your business. If you dont like it, dont read and move on.[/b]
    if its none of my buisness? Why write ur opinions???

TunaFishyMe

Clearly your opinion has nothign to do with my post since you obviously misanalyze my post.
    Did I say anywhere I had a problem with mods? No.
    If you think the topic is unnecessary dont post in it.
    According to the dates, the topic was inactive for 3 days and you decided to bump. Who is doing the unnecessary spamming?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Lutz put some new features in that allow the mods to do quick taks and it also automactically put the reason in. There been alot of critisium about how we do some things and we are trying out now when we lock or dit tpoics we are trying to put our reasons why we have done it. Also it should start to make things clear who has done what and where.

I just hope Lutz makes me a spell checker so more of my posts become legible

Clearly your opinion has nothign to do with my post since you obviously misanalyze my post.
    Did I say anywhere I had a problem with mods? No.
    If you think the topic is unnecessary dont post in it.
    According to the dates, the topic was inactive for 3 days and you decided to bump. Who is doing the unnecessary spamming?[/b]
    How did you know I was attacking your post?????

It was you suddnely attacking me... so stop with the bs.

And If you dont have ne problems with mobs?
    Why make a unusefull topic man? I mean like, common.

TunaFishyMe

How did you know I was attacking your post?????

It was you suddnely attacking me... so stop with the bs.

And If you dont have ne problems with mobs?
    Why make a unusefull topic man? I mean like, common.[/b]
    uhhh..do you actually think the "I didnt do it excuse" works past grade 8?
    If you were not attacking my post, please inform me who you were attacking. I am very interested to know.

Why is the topic "unuseful"? I was just saying they have changed their system. Do you understand why they did this? Because of Eric's modding decisions. They now must follow a system to show everyone why a topic was removed/locked. Its a good thing that I am just point out. Like I mentioned previously, where did I say I had a problem? Clearly, you canot correctly read the reasons behind actions.

didn't think this post could have gotten more stupid than when it first began :lol:

1. stop flaming, how did this turn into a flame war? thats mental
    2. this new system has nothing to do with anyones actions, infact its just a button down the bottom which means you dont have to go through a series of drop down menus just to lock the post. personally i prefer to lock / move them the traditional way because i dont like the way the 'moved topic' reminder stays on the original section (not much point in moving it if thats the case :lol, but i can see why some mods prefer it as it is quicker to perform.

now stop flaming... all of you

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

now stop flaming... all of you[/b]
    PADDY=NOOB!!!!

TunaFishyMe

PADDY=NOOB!!!![/b]
    1+

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123