Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New0rder in Archlord

This is a discussion on New0rder in Archlord within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ya theres chantra like kc and a chantra shop like power up store...but u dont need to spend money u ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ya theres chantra like kc and a chantra shop like power up store...but u dont need to spend money u can buy items from other players like ko

only the company would know if its comnig back or not...

Rentzusuken

Ý love u Tomý.

That game actually looks pretty good.. And for that prices that&#39;s pretty hard to beat. But does it take a long time to level up and stuff in that game? prolly just like ko where it takes a lot of hours to reach the fun parts i def. am done with that phase of my life (spending all my free time doing exp on on online game). I&#39;d really be tempted to try it, but i feel like i have a lott more free time just playing Halo and Pogo. >_< ayeeeee waggy

btw rentz make me babies plz. y ys never see u on msn or anythyng

That game actually looks pretty good.. And for that prices that&#39;s pretty hard to beat. But does it take a long time to level up and stuff in that game? prolly just like ko where it takes a lot of hours to reach the fun parts i def. am done with that phase of my life (spending all my free time doing exp on on online game). I&#39;d really be tempted to try it, but i feel like i have a lott more free time just playing Halo and Pogo. >_< ayeeeee waggy

btw rentz make me babies plz. y ys never see u on msn or anythyng[/b]
    Got the same problem, game looks awesome but I cant be arsed anymore to lvl hours straight like I did in KO ... Was one of the main reasons I quitted KO, couldnt be arsed anymore lvling and staying on same lvl is going down.

Always good to quit when u are on top :lol:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Max lvl is 100, highest guy ingame is lvl 78 (maybe 79 already, duno)

About lvling, its not hard but not like in ko its hard at low lvls. Im 51 atm and i can make 1,5 lvls a day but im easyest class to lvl ingame also

There are 3 type wars atm. Guild wars (we will have large1 in 3 hours), castle siege wars (3 castles) and archlord wars( wich is basicly 4th castle war but dif terms and castle itself is way cooler). There will also be some race wars maybe.

Game has insane potential. New expansions are on their way already with new maps, ytams, mobs, classes, 1 new race.

Have a look at the pics from korean AL
    http://archlord.naver.com/bbsList.nh...ode=userscreen

Wings just increase ur movment speed, there are capes ingame also but only archlord clan will have em. Archlord himself is like a god ingame. He has a dragon, meteor shower, 3 insane looking guards, 20 summond pets, oh...did i mention yberlyyt armor?.

Well have a look.
    http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?i...mp;subcategory=

U can see archlord, those with white armor are his bodyguards, u can also see some castle siege, new race and maps.

Here are just tons of pics
    http://www.archlordsource.com/module...ndex.php?cat=2

clan pic taken after we won our clan war on sunday :lol:

I&#39;ll be signing up this weekend with some old KO friends

See you guys ingame h34r:

clan pic taken after we won our clan war on sunday :lol:

[/b]
    :wub:

What I would add more info is that single pvp is kinda sucky still and needs improvement...GMs promiced that new patch will change it...cannot wait. Clanwars...they are awesome

Only thing is to do is to challenge other clan, if they accept u have clan war...simple :P When war starts both clans come instant enemies even in safetyzones. War lasts 60 mins and more victory points collected clan is winner. Points are counted from lvls...if I kill lower lvl enemy we get 1 point, if some low lvl char manages to kill me...like if 5 lvl 30-40 chars jumps on me, they get more, depending killers lvl.

Best wars are organized like our last war. We agreed area...both clans started on orc land but different town. I have to admit we did awesome work..they had couple higher lvls and couple more players but because of good tactics and war formation we really kicked their asses. Other clan called Burningsteel was really good opponent even they were loosing they fought to the last second and well they got their last kill in last second :lol:

About lvling...u cannot even compare it to ko exp...each chars will have some kinda aoe skills, so u don&#39;t have to worry about that. Also there is like 20 different looking mops to choose on each lvl...u can exp outside and also dungeons.

Also about items, droprate is low...but then drop of unique and rare items is random so u can get them when u exp :blink: THAT makes exp always a lot more insteresting...only elite items don&#39;t drop randomly...and no I don&#39;t tell how they drop Only few clans know

Like cama said there is like kocash...and u can buy everything with ingame cash from other players, even premium...and u DON&#39;T need premium tp login, it only gives boost exp

Pic was taken on Terranoa

Heres a pic of it (the big flying ship thingy, u can see archlord dragon also) http://www.archlordsource.com/modules/xcga...=13&pid=191

Struggle

I"m about to buyt he game and become a mage

Save a spot for meh

hey cama since ur one of the main mages i played with back on ko and i know u knew mage pretty well.. R u a mage on there? haha im curious as to how mage game play on there differs from here.. for some reason i really wanna give this game a go, just looks shmexy.

well theres 3 different types of mages...human mage orc sorcerer and moon elf elementalist

human mage has debuffs
    orc sorc has tons of slow spells(and they stack so u can do like 130% of slow and the person will take 1 step every 5 min lol)
    and elementalist has summons

im an orc sorc u cant get ur spells cancelled like in ko and u have like 1k hp at lvl 30(>_< every1 tells me it shigh for my lvl) and extra large hp pots heal about 450 damage....so its hard to kill people when spells doin like 300-400 damage so u gotta know good timing for ur spells like some spells are delayed like i can do geoquake(single ranged spell) and mass snare(aoe close range spell) and theyll hit at the same time cuz geoquake delays before it does damage...and both of them slow xD so thats like 40% slow speed in 2 hits+about 800 dmg instantly but thats at low lvl :P at higher lvl u get mroe spells that do like 1k damage so fighting isnt about tanking people its about having good tactics so that u can kill them and not have all of ur people die(keep spread out and organized etc)

in the war they had 1 lvl 55 orc sorc...he was able to tank like all of us and his aoe&#39;s did 1k damage(he 1 hit me with his aoes if i got close to him) he even 1 hit killed our lvl 51 elementalists summons >_< was very strong

so ya xD mages are definately far from being weak but problem is it costs a lot of money on pots to be orc sorc if it werent for waggy and others it woulda been really hard for me to level >_<

Well to be more specific

Human mage has low def but does more dmg than orc mage but human mage has buff skill that gives him 38% skill block. Duffs that he has are wicked. Imagine parasite wich parasites all stats, has malice and massive also...well than u get deathmark :P Human mage has some heal skill also, it only heals 100hp wich isnt much coz at lvl 70 ppl have 2500+ hp but still its better than nothing.

Orc mage....well read what cama wrote. Orcs are nice tankers and yea if u have all slow skills on u are basicly stuned. U actually can cancel skills, orc mages have skill called Halt wich has 50% change to cancel spell or skill.

Moonelf eles are like light mages in ko only with summons. They are easyest class to lvl coz of the 60% normal (not skill) block buff. So atm im better tanker (on mobs) than wagy is. We have 3 aoes, 2 direct hits and lottsa sumons. U can only have 2 summons on. I have ice bird that slows and ermm somkind of wolf wich hovers on lightning and stuns h34r: Next patch should let us upgrade our summons...so then i have summons with 15k hp and 40% skill sucsess rate (40% of stun and slow... )

Banned

theyre all based off of lineage type graphics -_-[/b]
    i was about to say that aswell Oo

First i thought it was L2 :P

urghh mage sounds like a lot of fucking fun on there =( its really making me wanna playy Q_Q_Q_Q

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast